- PUMPELLY: Lime Rock Debrief
- IMSA News & Notes, 7.29
- “What’Cha Got” Season Two Premieres Wednesday
- 35 Cars on Road America Entry List
- Turner’s Banner Weekend Occurs at Both Lime Rock, 24H Spa
- ASCHENBACH: Lime Rock Debrief
- Ortelli, Stippler Lead Blancpain Endurance Standings after 24H Spa
- BMW Targeting 24H Dubai, Daytona Debut for M6 GT3
- BRAUN: Lime Rock Debrief
- Nürburgring Test Notebook
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.