- PHOTOS: FIA WEC COTA Race Gallery
- Audi Wins FIA WEC Six Hours of COTA
- Aston Martin Doubles Up in GTE at COTA
- Massive Deluge Causes Chaos, Red Flag in COTA Second Hour
- AUDIO: TUSC COTA Post-Race Soundbites
- PHOTOS: COTA TUSC Race Gallery
- COTA FIA WEC Pre-Race Notebook
- Ganassi Hangs On For COTA TUSC Win; CORE Clinches PC Title
- Viper Doubles Up in COTA GT TUSC Race
- Conway: “You Remember How This Car Has to Be Driven”
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.