- Emerson Fittipaldi Preparing for Possible Racing Return
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotilight: Kuno Wittmer
- Signatech-Alpine Exploring Options for 2015
- Bennett (CORE): “We Have a Sharp Focus on What’s Coming for 2017″
- Eleven Auto Invites Already Confirmed for 2015 LM24
- Five Drivers Take Part in Porsche Young Driver Academy
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 10.20
- RG Racing Targeting NAEC Program with Riley-Dinan DP
- Turner Confirms Two-Car Pirelli WC Program for 2015
- 2015 Silly Season Update 1: GTLM/GTD
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.