- McMillen Gets Le Mans Test Day Opportunity in Nissan LMP3 Car
- Points Penalties, Driver Changes Occur Ahead of PWC in Detroit
- Cox (Nissan): “Our Goal is to Get Three Cars Through the End of Day”
- Inside the New Audi R8 LMS
- Judd Among Canidates for LMP2 Spec Engine Supplier
- Bergmeister: “The Porsche 911 GT3 R Should be Very Competitive”
- 50 Entries for Hankook 12H Zandvoort
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: James French
- Lamborghini Sets Huracán GT3 Testing, Customer Delivery Plan
- AAI Launches 24H Le Mans Program in Taiwan
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.