- Sanna Named Head of Lamborghini Motorsport
- Continental Tire Beyond the Podium: CTSC Daytona
- Götz Joins Mercedes-Benz DTM Squad
- Rolex 24 Content Recap
- Full Grid Expected for 12H Italy-Mugello
- PHOTOS: Rolex 24 Race Gallery
- VIDEO: Rolex 24 Highlights
- Ganassi Wins Drama-Filled Rolex 24
- Corvette, Viper Secure GT Class Wins at Rolex 24
- VIDEO: CORE Autosport’s Fiery Exit from Rolex 24
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.