- Spa Friday Notebook
- VIDEO: Spa Qualifying Highlights
- Peugeot Not Ruling Out Future LMP1 Return; Cites Budget Concerns
- Porsche Sweeps Front Row for 6H Spa
- AF Corse Goes 1-2 in GTE-Pro Qualifying at Spa
- Tequila Patron ESM Confirms Watkins Glen Lineup
- Porsche Quickest in FP3 at Spa
- Jani: “Clearly It’s Now an Open Game Again”
- Spa Thursday Notebook
- Toyota Tops FP2; Porsche Quickest on Thursday at Spa
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.