- Positive Reviews of Track, Paddock Upgrades at VIR
- VIDEO: VIR Preview
- Dyson Enters Second Bentley for Smith
- Lotterer Confirmed at Caterham F1 for Spa
- Ave to Sub for Bleekemolen in Riley Viper at VIR
- U.S. Marine Staff Sgt. Dwyer Returns to Freedom Autosport for VIR
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Patrick Dempsey
- LMP1-H Teams Continue Summer Testing Ahead of COTA
- IMSA Planning Second Screen App for 2015
- Lotterer Linked to F1 Drive with Caterham
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.