- Junqueira, Diaz Headline Greaves Lineup for 6H Mexico
- KCMG Porsche Excluded Post-Race
- Vasselon (Toyota): “We Were Not in the Race”
- VIDEO: Nürburgring Race Highlights
- Porsche Outduels Audi for 6H Nürburgring Win
- AF Corse Sweeps GTE-Pro at Nürburgring
- Baguette to Replace Kox at 24H Spa
- No. 2 Porsche Leads at Halfway Mark
- VIDEO: Priaulx Escapes Injury in Ford GT Pit Lane Fire
- Hartley Paces 6H Nürburgring After First Hour
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.