- Beche Tops Paul Ricard FP2 for TDS Racing
- VIR Friday Notebook
- Landy Takes Automatic Aston to CTSC Pole at VIR
- VIR Lamborghini ST Weekend Notebook
- Garcia Quickest on Friday at VIR
- Cadillac DPi Set to Begin Testing
- Bamber Quickest in Opening Practice at VIR
- DragonSpeed Dominates Friday at Paul Ricard
- Mies Tops Free Practice at Hungaroring
- Sellers: “These Cars Are Such Different Animals”
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.