- SprintX Entry Doubles in Size for Season Finale at Monterey
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Renger van der Zande
- Webber Showcases Porsche 919 Hybrid on Streets of London
- Beaumesnil: More GTE Manufacturers On The Way
- Double Stint: Spa Recap; Elton Julian Interview (9.27.16)
- Franchitti Out at Ford for Remainder of Season
- BMW Confirms WEC GTE-Pro Program for 2018
- First McLaren 570S GT4 for PWC Confirmed
- DXDT Enters Two Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cars for SprintX at Monterey
- DragonSpeed Eyeing Rolex 24 Effort with Oreca 07
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.