- Lowndes Joins Lago Racing for 24H Spa
- Toyota Commits to FIA WEC Through 2017
- Kobayshi Lands Toyota Test/Reserve Driver Role
- Sven Mueller Confirmed at Porsche Team Manthey for 6H Spa
- Paul Ricard Thursday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Paul Ricard Thursday Gallery
- Porsche Moves Up to 8 MJ Hybrid Subclass
- Frijns, Vernay Join Belgian Audi Club Team WRT
- Toyota Remains in 6 MJ Hybrid Subclass
- Tandy: “It’s About Broadening Your Experience as a Driver”
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.