- Weekend Racing Roundup, 8.31
- BERNHARD: Nürburgring Debrief
- Turner Confirms Two BMW M6 GT3 Cars for 2016
- Konrad Planning Multi-Car Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Effort
- Blancpain Sprint Down to 15 Entries for Portimao
- Signatech-Alpine Evaluating Future Prototype Options
- Nürburgring Content Recap
- Nürburgring Post-Race Notebook
- Van der Zande Rebounds for Sunday Win at Sonoma
- PHOTOS: Nürburgring Race Gallery
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.