- IMSA Finalizing BoP for Daytona, 2015 Season
- Ganassi Confirms Rolex 24 Lineup
- Actor Erik Valdez to Run Partial CTSC Season with Rebel Rock
- Factory Ford GTE Program Set for 2016 Debut
- Starworks Set for Riley-BMW DP Effort in NAEC
- Flying Lizard to Operate K-PAX McLarens in 2015
- Holton to Run Selected GTS Races in Rennsport One Cayman
- Jarvis: “It’s Important to Show What I Can Do”
- 2015 FIA WEC Silly Season Update 2: LMP1/LMP2
- Jarvis Promoted to Full-Season Drive, Rast Joins Audi for 2015
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.