- Dalziel: “We’re Looking Forward to Competing Against Equal Cars”
- O’CONNELL: Miller Debrief
- Neveu (WEC): “The Baby Has Grown Up; It’s Up to Us to Make Him Run”
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Jordan Taylor
- Boutsen Ginion Switches to BMW for Nürburgring 1000
- IMSA Makes $50,000 Donation to Official Charities
- Makowiecki: “The Goal is to Help Porsche Win the Championship”
- 41 Entries for Nürburgring 1000 Title Showdown
- 2015 ELMS Paul Ricard Test Date Confirmed
- Signatech-Alpine Targeting Move to FIA WEC in 2015
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.