- Corvette DPs Hit with BoP Adjustments for Road America
- 30 Cars Tentatively on Road America CTSC Entry List
- Morand in Partnership Talks with Rebellion for 2016
- VIDEO: The Secret Ford GT Shakedown
- Bentley Planning Factory Return to Blancpain GT in 2016
- SMITH: Spa Debrief
- Leinders, Marc VDS Part Ways
- Gas-Powered LMP1s Face Performance Cuts; EoT Confirmed
- V8 Supercars Acquires Rights to Bathurst 12 Hour
- PUMPELLY: Lime Rock Debrief
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.