- DALZIEL: Nürburgring Debrief
- Lexus RC F GT3 Making Strides; IMSA Factory Effort Being Finalized
- VIDEO: Inside WEC, Nürburgring
- Record Number of Early Entries for Bathurst 12H
- O’CONNELL: Sonoma Debrief
- Dumas (Onroak): “We’ll Have an Entirely New LMP2 Car in 2017″
- Tequila Patron ESM Planning WEC Return in 2016
- Thompson Credits PWC Sonoma Success to Sim Session at GPX Lab
- IMSA Opens Entries for 2016 WeatherTech SC
- Audi Working on 2016 LMP1 Car
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.