- Postiglione Claims Race 1 Win in World Final
- Amstutz Takes World Final Am Race 1 Victory; Chouest Wins LB Cup
- Grids Set for Lamborghini World Final
- Sanna: “The World Final is Our Most Important Event of the Year”
- Fuji Weekend Notebook
- World Endurance Champions Crowned in Vienna
- WEC Champ Lieb Joins Competition Porsche Lineup for Bathurst 12H
- Pizzitola Scores 4H Fuji Pole
- Braun Leads Ryno Ginetta 1-2 in Qualifying at Thunderhill
- Algarve Pro Tops Asian LMS Practice at Fuji
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.