- Porsche Retains Full-Season LMP1 Lineup for 2016
- Audi, Porsche to Have Reduced Two-Car Efforts at 24H Le Mans
- Audi Unveils 2016 R18 e-tron quattro
- PWC Brings Utah Date Forward Two Weeks to Avoid Clash
- Briscoe: “Being On This Ford GT Program Is Just Massive”
- 2016 WEC Silly Season Update: LMP1
- MotoGP Champion Capirossi to Make Gulf 12H Debut
- Inside Porsche’s Dream Season in Factory GT Racing
- SO24! by Lombard Racing Launched, Confirms Two-Car Ligier Entry
- Greaves Confirms Ligier JS P2, Return to WEC for 2016
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.