- Details on Asian Le Mans Sprint Cup Emerge
- Pappas: “It’s Certainly Better to Start the Year Off With a Strong Finish”
- Report: Tucker Arrested by FBI Over Payday Lending
- News & Notes Roundup: 2.10
- SHANK: Journey to Le Mans, Pt. 1
- Pericak (Ford): “The Ford GT Had to be a Global Effort”
- VIDEO: Quad Amputee Sausset Turns First Laps in Morgan LMP2
- OAK Confirms Two-Car Ligier JS P3 Lineup
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Kenton Koch
- Q&A With ACO President Pierre Fillon
JMB Racing Enters Nissan GT-R for Day, Jaminet
- Updated: March 12, 2014
After debuting with the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 last year, JMB Racing will continue with the Japanese GT this season with an ambitious program. (En Français)
The team led by Nicolas Misslin will race in the Blancpain Sprint Series with the Nissan, where the car will be entered in the Silver Cup for Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet.
Alon Day made his mark in the FIA GT Series last season where he piloted the HTP Gravity Charouz Mercedes SLS AMG No. 1. With a fifth place in the championship, he has big ambitions for 2014.
Mathieu Jaminet won the title in the 2012 Peugeot RCZ Cup before stepping up to the French GT Championship last year.
“I am delighted to join a professional team like JMB Racing and I’m very confident to get the maximum out of the Nissan with the support of JRM and Nismo”, said Jaminet.
Alongside the Blancpain Sprint Series program, Alon Day and Mathieu Jaminet could also head to the Blancpain Endurance Series, but the team is looking for a suited gentleman driver to finalize the entry. JMB Racing could also return to the French GT Championship in 2014.