- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Tony Quinn first driver to achieve 100 Australian GT starts...
Ash Walsh victorious in first of four Albert Park races...
Australian GT introduces new format for Round 2 at Albert Park...
Digital displays to feature on all Australian GT cars from Albert Park...
Bates holds off Lago for second win of Adelaide Australian GT season-opener...
Peter Major wins Adelaide Race 2 on debut Australian GT weekend...
Tony Quinn's Adelaide weekend finished early following crash...
GT Motorsport hoping to be back on the grid for Race 2...