- Watts: “Being Out Has Made Me Feel More Comfortable With Myself”
- Wilson Completes Initial Test Ahead of Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Debut
- Franchitti Confirmed at Mazda for 12H Sebring
- Meyrick, Pattrick Join GT4 Series in Bullitt McLaren
- Aleshin Involved in Initial BR1 Development
- Young Driver Steps Down from Aston Martin WEC Program
- Porsche Confirms Bruni; Set for Mid-Season IMSA Effort
- Pier Guidi Confirmed as Bruni Replacement at Ferrari
- Racing Team Nederland Takes Delivery of Second Dallara LMP2
- Bihel Joins YMR Le Mans Cup Program
Craig Baird gives Mercedes-AMG GT3 first win...
Objective Racing McLaren wins race three in Adelaide...
Melbourne Performance Center wins Round 2 in Adelaide...
Roger Lago wins Round 1 of Australian GT in Adelaide...
Vicious Rumour Racing set for competition debut of Ferrari 488 GT3...
Twenty-eight cars set for Australian GT season-opener in Adelaide...
Steve Richards takes delivery of BMW M6 GT3 for Australian GT program...