- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
VIDEO: No. 70 Mazda Crashes in Hour 2 at Sebring
- Updated: March 18, 2017
The No. 70 Mazda RT24-P of Joel Miller slams into the Turn 17 barriers after brake issues on his DPi in the second hour of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
Joel Miller was evaluated and released from the medical center, with the car expected to return to action.