- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
VIDEO: No. 70 Mazda Crashes in Hour 2 at Sebring
- Updated: March 18, 2017
The No. 70 Mazda RT24-P of Joel Miller slams into the Turn 17 barriers after brake issues on his DPi in the second hour of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
Joel Miller was evaluated and released from the medical center, with the car expected to return to action.