- BRAUN: Indianapolis Debrief
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 7.28
- Porsche Purchases Kyalami Circuit
- Spa 24 Content Recap
- VIDEO: ZF Race Reporter, Indianapolis Pt. 1
- 51 Entries for Road America
- Dalziel Joins EFFORT Racing for Mid-Ohio
- VIDEO: Indianapolis Highlights
- PHOTOS: Spa 24 Race Gallery
- Mahy Now Awake, Remains in Hospital after Spa 24 Accident
DragonSpeed Enters Gulf 12 Hours
- Updated: November 1, 2013
DragonSpeed is the latest team to commit to December’s Gulf 12 Hours, having lodged an entry for the GT enduro at Yas Marina Circuit, which has seen a recent spike of interest.
The Florida-based squad will enter its Audi R8 LMS ultra for a to-be-announced set of drivers. While the car was last seen in Pirelli World Challenge competition, it had also contested this year’s 24 Hours of Dubai and Bathurst 12 Hour.
“Every mile we get under our belts will be useful for next year,” team principal Elton Julian told Sportscar365. “It’s a nice program we get to do in the winter to prepare for next year, so it keeps the guys employed and the team together, which has been a priority for me.”
With United Autosports withdrawing its two-car effort, Julian’s DragonSpeed outfit is currently the only team set to field an Audi for the race. They also fielded the lone R8 LMS ultra in Dubai earlier this year.
A total of 32 cars are now listed to compete in the third running of the Gulf 12 Hours, including the highly anticipated debut of Bentley’s new Continental GT3 car, along with more than 20 other GT3 machines.
The event, split up into two six-hour races, is scheduled for Dec. 13
ENTRY LIST: Click Here