- VIDEO: Moscow Main Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Moscow Weekend Gallery
- Abril, Buhk Give Bentley First Blancpain Sprint Win
- Second Oreca 05 Expected to Debut at COTA
- VIDEO: Moscow Qualifying Race Highlights
- Reiter Lamborghini Dominates Qualifying Race in Moscow
- Moscow Pre-Race Notebook
- Catsburg Puts Reiter Lamborghini on Moscow Pole
- Seefried: “We’re Pleased to Show Up as the Best Ferrari Team”
- Moscow Friday Notebook
RealTime Acura Delayed, Set for Detroit Debut
- Updated: March 26, 2014
While having initially been on the entry list for this weekend’s Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, RealTime Racing’s new Acura TLX GT will now make its Pirelli World Challenge debut at the sixth round of the season in Detroit.
Acura confirmed Tuesday the delay in the rollout of the all-new GT class contender, built and developed by HPD, which will be powered by a direct-injection, twin-turbo V6 engine and utilize all-wheel-drive.
RealTime Racing, the most successful team in PWC history, will initially field a single TLX GT for team principal Peter Cunningham, with a second car expected to be added later in the year.
“In our 27 years of racing Hondas and Acuras, we have developed a clear understanding of what it takes to win races and championships,” Cunningham said.
“In 2014, the Pirelli World Challenge GT class looks to be more competitive and diverse than at any time in the history of the series, and we look forward to the challenges that lie ahead.
“We will be working hard to develop the new TLX GT into a winning package. That’s what we love to do.”
The TLX GT’s first outing will come at the Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix double-header on May 30-June 1.