- First AF Corse Drivers For Blancpain Endurance Confirmed
- Mul, Van Splunteren Confirmed in Attempto Lamborghini Lineup
- Karam: “I Need to Be Logging as Many Laps as Possible”
- Details on Asian Le Mans Sprint Cup Emerge
- Pappas: “It’s Certainly Better to Start the Year Off With a Strong Finish”
- Report: Tucker Arrested by FBI Over Payday Lending
- News & Notes Roundup: 2.10
- SHANK: Journey to Le Mans, Pt. 1
- Pericak (Ford): “The Ford GT Had to be a Global Effort”
- VIDEO: Quad Amputee Sausset Turns First Laps in Morgan LMP2
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…