- DAGYS: Audi’s Gift to the Endurance Racing World
- Toyota: Audi’s Withdrawal Has “No Effect” on 2017 Program
- Neveu: “We Regret the Departure of a Major Player in the WEC”
- Inside Audi’s Key Achievements in Prototype Racing
- Oreca 07 Turns First Laps at Paul Ricard
- Flying Lizard Confirms Return to Thunderhill 25H
- Strakka Pulls Plug on 2016 WEC Program
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Brent O’Neill
- NIELSEN: Estoril Debrief
- PHOTOS: Audi LMP1 Retrospective
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…