- 2016 WEC Silly Season Update: LMP2
- VIDEO: 2015 WEC Season Review
- Porsche Retains Full-Season LMP1 Lineup for 2016
- Audi, Porsche to Have Reduced Two-Car Efforts at 24H Le Mans
- Audi Unveils 2016 R18 e-tron quattro
- PWC Brings Utah Date Forward Two Weeks to Avoid Clash
- Briscoe: “Being On This Ford GT Program Is Just Massive”
- 2016 WEC Silly Season Update: LMP1
- MotoGP Champion Capirossi to Make Gulf 12H Debut
- Inside Porsche’s Dream Season in Factory GT Racing
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…