- Baptista Completes Flying Lizard Porsche GTS Lineup
- REVIEW: A Big Ask: Ford’s Triumphant Return to Le Mans
- Gill (PWC): USAC Playing Supporting Role
- Revised PWC Points Structure for 2017
- Tomlinson: LMP1 an “Obvious” Move for Ginetta
- Walkinshaw Confirms Second Porsche Lineup for Bathurst 12H
- Barker, Imperatori in Grove Porsche for Bathurst 12H
- VIDEO: New Porsche 911 RSR Set for Daytona Debut
- PHOTOS: Dubai Weekend Gallery
- Herberth Leads Porsche 1-2 Sweep in 24H Dubai
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…