- VIDEO: A Lap of Road Atlanta with Robin Liddell
- Dries Vanthoor: “The Pace Was Always There”
- Phoenix Audi Tops First Practice; Bentley Crashes in Barcelona
- Road Atlanta Friday Notebook
- Pla, MSR on Petit Le Mans Pole
- Westbrook Takes Ford to GTLM Pole at Road Atlanta
- Multimatic, RS1 Take CTSC Wins, Titles at Road Atlanta
- Pruett, Karam Confirmed in Newly Renamed 3GT Lexus Effort
- PR1/Mathiasen Opts for Ligier JS P217
- Creventic Launches 24H Proto Series for LMP3, CN
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…