- No Further Action on Final Lap Contact in N24
- Black Falcon Mercedes Prevails in Dramatic N24 Finish
- VIDEO: Phillip Island Race Highlights
- McLaren Makes History in First Australian Endurance Race
- Haribo Mercedes Leads into Final Six Hours at N24
- De La Torre Sustains Multiple Fractures in Lime Rock Accident
- Haribo Mercedes Continues to Lead N24 at Half Distance
- Palmer Sustains Head Injury in Lime Rock Accident
- Parente Holds Off Long for Back-to-Back Wins at Lime Rock Park
- N24 Leading Schubert BMW Retires After Six Hours
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…