- HINDMAN: VIR Debrief
- Hobson Purchases ex-Always Evolving Nissans for Bathurst 12H
- Lone Star Racing Targeting Full-Season GTD Program in 2017
- CORE Planning Switch to GTD With Porsche
- Continental Tire Beyond the Podium: VIR
- PHOTOS: VIR Weekend Gallery
- GTD Podium-Finishing Magnus Audi Excluded
- VIDEO: VIR Race Recap
- Magnussen, Garcia Take Corvette to Victory at VIR
- Paul Miller Breaks Through for Lamborghini’s First GTD Win
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…