- Talbot Victorious in Final Albert Park Race
- Manthey Porsche Wins VLN1
- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…