- Postiglione Claims Race 1 Win in World Final
- Amstutz Takes World Final Am Race 1 Victory; Chouest Wins LB Cup
- Grids Set for Lamborghini World Final
- Sanna: “The World Final is Our Most Important Event of the Year”
- Fuji Weekend Notebook
- World Endurance Champions Crowned in Vienna
- WEC Champ Lieb Joins Competition Porsche Lineup for Bathurst 12H
- Pizzitola Scores 4H Fuji Pole
- Braun Leads Ryno Ginetta 1-2 in Qualifying at Thunderhill
- Algarve Pro Tops Asian LMS Practice at Fuji
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…