- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
- Jamin: “Anything I Drive, I Always Want to Win”
- VIDEO: VIR Practice Highlights
- VIR Friday Notebook
- Chase, Gottsacker Confirmed in TRG Porsche for COTA
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…