- PHOTOS: Sebring Test Gallery
- Sebring Friday Notebook
- Taylor Ends Sebring Test On Top
- Montoya: “Time Will Tell” On Sports Car Future
- Wendl Named New Mercedes-AMG Motorsport Customer Racing Boss
- VIDEO: Michelin GTLM Track to Street Showdown
- Porsche Completes First Test With 2017-Spec 919 Hybrid
- P1 Motorsports Confirms Ligier JS P3 for Perez
- Sebring Thursday Notebook
- Ford Planning Three-Car Effort for 12H Sebring
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…