- VIDEO: Ordonez Goes for Wild Ride in Nissan GT-R at Spa Parade
- Rosenqvist Leads Mercedes-AMG 1-2-3 in Pre-Qualifying
- Fuentes: “Getting One Win at a Time is the Main Focus”
- Kaffer: “Blancpain GT is Quite a Strong Championship”
- BMW Confirms M4 GT4 for 2018
- Stevens’ WEC Future With Manor Unclear
- Haase Tops Mixed-Condition Free Practice at Spa
- Pumpelly to Replace Cunningham in RealTime Acura TLX GT
- WEC Links Up with Formula V8 3.5; Details Emerge on 2017 Schedule
- Emil Frey Planning Jaguar F-Type GT3
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…