- Continental Tire Beyond the Podium: Monterey
- Turner Enters BMW M6 GT3 for CTMP PWC Round
- 42 Entries for 4H Imola
- IMSA Teams, Manufacturers Weigh In on DPi Eligibility at 24H Le Mans
- PHOTOS: Monterey Weekend Gallery
- PR1/Mathiasen Wins PC; Heart of Racing Takes GTD in Monterey
- Fuel Mileage Run Gives Ford GT Maiden Win
- Shank Breaks Through for Victory; Ford Wins GTLM in Monterey
- Prestige Claims Lamborghini ST Round 2 Victory in Monterey
- Lamborghini ST Working On Boston Replacement
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…