- PHOTOS: Sebring Test Gallery
- Sebring Friday Notebook
- Taylor Ends Sebring Test On Top
- Montoya: “Time Will Tell” On Sports Car Future
- Wendl Named New Mercedes-AMG Motorsport Customer Racing Boss
- VIDEO: Michelin GTLM Track to Street Showdown
- Porsche Completes First Test With 2017-Spec 919 Hybrid
- P1 Motorsports Confirms Ligier JS P3 for Perez
- Sebring Thursday Notebook
- Ford Planning Three-Car Effort for 12H Sebring
Double Stint: News Roundup; Ben Keating Interview (11.15.16)
- Updated: November 15, 2016
In this week’s Double Stint podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys explore the week in news, Ben Keating calls in to discuss his new deal with Mercedes-AMG in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and we look ahead to this weekend’s FIA World Endurance Championship season finale in Bahrain.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.