- Pier Guidi Puts AF Corse Ferrari on Pole at Monza
- Gutierrez Takes PC Race 2 Win at Barber
- Monza Saturday Notebook
- SMP Ferrari Quickest in Pre Qualifying at Monza
- Inaugural SprintX Champions Mills Rules Out PWC Return
- ISR Audi Tops First Practice at Monza; Strakka McLaren Crashes
- Schiller: “I’m Very Confident With My Decision”
- Koch Dominates in Prototype Challenge Series Return at Barber
- Bleekemolen Reunites with Pappas for SprintX Rounds
- 20 Full-Season Entries for Le Mans Cup
Double Stint: News Roundup; Jeff Segal Interview (11.29.16)
- Updated: November 29, 2016
In the final regular Double Stint podcast of the year, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the week in news; Jeff Segal calls in to discuss his move to Michael Shank Racing and Acura for the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season and we answer this week’s questions.
Look out for special season-in-review shows throughout the month of December, beginning with a look back at the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship next week.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on the next regular show in January.