- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Double Stint: News Roundup; Jeff Segal Interview (11.29.16)
- Updated: November 29, 2016
In the final regular Double Stint podcast of the year, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the week in news; Jeff Segal calls in to discuss his move to Michael Shank Racing and Acura for the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season and we answer this week’s questions.
Look out for special season-in-review shows throughout the month of December, beginning with a look back at the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship next week.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on the next regular show in January.