- Be Motorsport Confirms Ligier for Le Mans Cup
- Potter: “I Find Myself Reinvigorated for 2017”
- 2017 WEC Silly Season Update 2: GTE-Pro & GTE-Am
- Morgan, Baldwin Join PWC in Class Manager Roles
- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 1
- Bathurst 12H Grid Nearly Finalized
- 55 Entries for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Novak Named New CTSC Race Director
- Turner Commits to Daytona; Confirms Rolex 24 Lineup
- Phoenix Confirms Audis for Blancpain GT Asia
Double Stint: News Roundup; Jeff Segal Interview (11.29.16)
- Updated: November 29, 2016
In the final regular Double Stint podcast of the year, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the week in news; Jeff Segal calls in to discuss his move to Michael Shank Racing and Acura for the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season and we answer this week’s questions.
Look out for special season-in-review shows throughout the month of December, beginning with a look back at the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship next week.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on the next regular show in January.