- PHOTOS: Sebring Test Gallery
- Sebring Friday Notebook
- Taylor Ends Sebring Test On Top
- Montoya: “Time Will Tell” On Sports Car Future
- Wendl Named New Mercedes-AMG Motorsport Customer Racing Boss
- VIDEO: Michelin GTLM Track to Street Showdown
- Porsche Completes First Test With 2017-Spec 919 Hybrid
- P1 Motorsports Confirms Ligier JS P3 for Perez
- Sebring Thursday Notebook
- Ford Planning Three-Car Effort for 12H Sebring
Double Stint: News Roundup; Jeff Segal Interview (11.29.16)
- Updated: November 29, 2016
In the final regular Double Stint podcast of the year, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the week in news; Jeff Segal calls in to discuss his move to Michael Shank Racing and Acura for the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season and we answer this week’s questions.
Look out for special season-in-review shows throughout the month of December, beginning with a look back at the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship next week.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on the next regular show in January.