- Team Parker Bentley Sets Pace at Media Day
- McCann Set for PWC Return with Audi, Skeen
- Sausset to Launch Driving School for Disabled Racers
- British GT Full-Season Entry List Released
- Ecurie Ecosse Announces Le Mans Return with Le Mans Cup Entry
- Double Stint: News Recap; Blancpain GT Preview (3.28.17)
- Molina Confirmed in Spirit of Race Ferrari
- Da Costa Set for Sprint Cup Effort With ROWE
- Toyota Confirms Lapierre, Kunimoto in Third Car
- Signatech Reveals Two-Car LMP2 Lineup
JDC Miller Sebring Driver Lineup Confirmed
- Updated: March 8, 2014
JDC Miller MotorSports has confirmed its driver lineup for next weekend’s Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
The veteran open-wheel and Prototype Lites squad will make its Prototype Challenge debut with Gerry Kraut and Stephen Simpson joining the previously announced Chris Miller in the team’s ex-PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports Oreca FLM09.
Kraut is no stranger to the Minn.-based team, having most recently driven in IMSA Prototype Lites competition with JDC, while former A1 GP and Atlantic driver Simpson makes his return to professional sports car racing after more than a five-year hiatus.
The 30-year-old South African made a handful of ALMS and ELMS starts with Creaiton Autosportif in 2008 and will now get his first taste of PC racing.
Miller, who won the F2000 Championship Series with JDC in 2009, has been confirmed as a full-season driver, with additional announcements from the team expected next week.
The team is on hand today at Sebring for a one-day test, ahead of the start of official practice next week.