- Nürburgring Post-Race Notebook
- Ford Planning Four-Car 24H Le Mans Effort Through 2019
- Ricky Taylor Joins Larbre for Three-Race WEC Program
- Beechdean AMR Withdraws GT3 Entry From Snetterton
- Photos: Nürburgring Weekend Gallery
- Continental Tire Beyond the Podium: Lime Rock
- Junqueira, Diaz Headline Greaves Lineup for 6H Mexico
- KCMG Porsche Excluded Post-Race
- Vasselon (Toyota): “We Were Not in the Race”
- VIDEO: Nürburgring Race Highlights
Muehlner Finalizes Rolex 24 Lineup
- Updated: January 16, 2014
After completing its first full season of North American competition, Muehlner Motorsports has firmed up its two-car GT Daytona program for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona.
Team boss Bernhard Muehlner confirmed to Sportscar365 Thursday the driver lineup for its pair of brand-new Porsche 911 GT Americas, which will be among the 29 entries in the GTD class.
Swiss sports car ace Alexandre Imperatori and reigning Porsche Carrera Cup Asia champion Earl Bamber headline the team’s lineup in the No. 18 car. The duo will be joined by Eugenio Amos, Brad Blum and Ron Zitza.
Muehlner’s No. 19 Porsche, meanwhile, will feature road racing veteran Randy Pobst, along with Bob Doyle, Rob Gewirtz, Mark Kvamme and Grand Prix of Long Beach promoter Jim Michaelian.
The Florida-based operation has committed to two full-season GTD entries, with lineups for the remainder of the season expected to be announced at a later date.