- Perry Kitchen Wins Second Season of “What’Cha Got”
- VIDEO: Lamborghini ST World Final Highlights
- CTSC Champs McCumbee, McAleer Working On New Plans for 2016
- VIDEO: Briscoe’s Move to Ford GT
- Proton Poised for Factory Supported Porsche GTE-Pro Effort
- DIZINNO: Porsche’s 2016 Driver Dilemma
- 2016 WEC Silly Season Update: LMP2
- VIDEO: 2015 WEC Season Review
- Porsche Retains Full-Season LMP1 Lineup for 2016
- Audi, Porsche to Have Reduced Two-Car Efforts at 24H Le Mans
Muscle Milk Pulls Plug on TUSC Program
- Updated: April 17, 2014
Muscle Milk Pickett Racing has pulled the plug on its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program, with immediate effect.
The two-time ALMS P1 champions previously announced that it would skip the Long Beach and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca rounds in order to focus on further development of its Oreca 03 Nissan package.
However, a team representative confirmed to Sportscar365 on Thursday that they will not take part in any further races this year. No reason for the withdrawal has been given.
Pickett joins Level 5 Motorsports and GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing that have ended their TUDOR Championship programs early.
The team’s future remains unclear at this point, with no firm direction pointing towards the possibility of any new program.
It’s understood Pickett was the front runner to campaign the Nismo-supported Nissan GTR GT3 in GT Daytona, but the status of that initiative is unknown.