- Rees Completes Larbre Lineup for 24H Le Mans
- 40 Entries for COTA
- VIDEO: Silverstone WEC Race Replay
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Trent Hindman
- Bortolotti: Blancpain GT Title the “Absolute Priority” for Lamborghini
- Jamin to Make PWC Debut in ANSA KTM X-Bow GT4
- VIDEO: Brundle on Visit to Beijing, Meeting Jackie Chan
- Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
- Ford, Ferrari Evaluating Evo Kits for 2018
Sandberg Joins Change Racing for TPNAEC Races
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Reigning Pirelli World Challenge GTS class champion Brett Sandberg will join Change Racing for the Tequila Patron North American Endurance Cup races next year.
Sandberg confirmed on social media Tuesday that he will be at the wheel of the team’s Lamborghini Huracan GT3 for the four long-distance races, joining the expected unchanged full-season lineup of Spencer Pumpelly and Corey Lewis, beginning with next month’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona.
The 27-year-old New Jersey native is no stranger to IMSA competition, having made selected GT class starts, mostly with Flying Lizard Motorsports, since 2011.
He has since recently focused on PWC, having taken ANSA Motorsports’ KTM X-Bow GT4 car to the GTS title this year, in a breakout season for the Silver-rated driver.
Sandberg’s full-season PWC plans, meanwhile, have yet to be confirmed.