- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Sandberg Joins Change Racing for TPNAEC Races
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Reigning Pirelli World Challenge GTS class champion Brett Sandberg will join Change Racing for the Tequila Patron North American Endurance Cup races next year.
Sandberg confirmed on social media Tuesday that he will be at the wheel of the team’s Lamborghini Huracan GT3 for the four long-distance races, joining the expected unchanged full-season lineup of Spencer Pumpelly and Corey Lewis, beginning with next month’s IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona.
The 27-year-old New Jersey native is no stranger to IMSA competition, having made selected GT class starts, mostly with Flying Lizard Motorsports, since 2011.
He has since recently focused on PWC, having taken ANSA Motorsports’ KTM X-Bow GT4 car to the GTS title this year, in a breakout season for the Silver-rated driver.
Sandberg’s full-season PWC plans, meanwhile, have yet to be confirmed.