- Continental Tire Beyond the Podium: Lime Rock
- Junqueira, Diaz Headline Greaves Lineup for 6H Mexico
- KCMG Porsche Excluded Post-Race
- Vasselon (Toyota): “We Were Not in the Race”
- VIDEO: Nürburgring Race Highlights
- Porsche Outduels Audi for 6H Nürburgring Win
- AF Corse Sweeps GTE-Pro at Nürburgring
- Baguette to Replace Kox at 24H Spa
- No. 2 Porsche Leads at Halfway Mark
- VIDEO: Priaulx Escapes Injury in Ford GT Pit Lane Fire
Turner Set for BMW Z4 GTD Effort
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Turner Motorsport is set to campaign a BMW Z4 GT3 car in next year’s TUDOR United SportsCar Championship.
Sportscar365 has learned that an announcement is due shortly that will see Paul Dalla Lana pair with a to-be-announced driver in the team’s new GT Daytona entry, which took part in this week’s pre-season testing at Daytona International Speedway.
Dalla Lana was joined behind the wheel of the car by Dane Cameron and Pedro Lamy in the two-day test on the 3.56-mile oval/road course.
The former Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge champion is expected to pull double-duty in the season-opening Rolex 24 at Daytona between Turner’s GTD class Z4 and a factory Aston Martin V8 Vantage in GTLM.
Turner debuted its GT3-based Z4 in a private test at Road Atlanta last month and has continued to wait for the GTD technical regulations to be released before making a formal commitment.
It’s understood a second car is probable, although not a likely entry for the Rolex 24.