- VIDEO: ESM Prologue Test Recap
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Andrew Davis
- Kairos Targeting Move to LMP1 Within Next Three Years
- CBS Sports to Carry Live Coverage of Blancpain Sprint
- Walmsley (Strakka): “We’re Delighted to Be Here at Long Last”
- Tincknell Returns to Jota Sport
- Revisions Made to “Race to 24,” Set for April 12 Launch
- Wolf Still Pushing Ahead with LMP2 Car for 2016
- KCMG Purchases Second Oreca 05, Set for Expansion
- Atherton Elaborates on Future IMSA Rules, 2020 ACO Extension
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…