- Jon Field Sentenced to Prison for Tax Evasion
- Shanghai Friday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Shanghai Friday Gallery
- Toyota Quickest in Rain-Shortened FP2 at Shanghai
- VIDEO: ESM Shanghai Friday Update
- Baku Thursday Notebook
- Craft-Bamboo Confirms Two-Car Entry for Bathurst 12 Hour
- All-New Porsche 919 Hybrid Under Development for 2015
- Hill (ESM): “If We’re Going to Do It Next Year We Want to be Prepared”
- Bathurst 12H Grid Reaches 50 Entries
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…