- VIDEO: Petit Le Mans Race Recap
- Barfield, Drivers Discuss Decision to End Petit Le Mans Early
- AUDIO: IMSA Race Director Beaux Barfield on Shortened Petit Le Mans
- Tandy, Pilet Score Historic Overall Win in Rain-Shortened Petit Le Mans
- Action Express Wins Prototype Class, Championship at Petit Le Mans
- Petit Le Mans Restarts in Hour 7 after Rain Delay
- VIDEO: Vanthoor’s Massive Accident in Misano Qualifying Race
- Petit Le Mans Red Flagged for Rain
- Rinaldi Wins Misano Qualifying Race; Vanthoor Injured in Crash
- VIDEO: Petit Le Mans Hour 4 Update
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…