- Triple Eight Confirms 2015 Programs, Driver Lineups
- KCMG Confirms Purchase of First Oreca 05
- Thiriet by TDS Announces Switch to Oreca 05-Nissan
- Nissan Publishes Super Bowl Ad Teaser
- ASCHENBACH: Daytona Debrief
- Drivers, Teams Call for Changes to Pit Stop Regulations
- Panoz Explains Daytona Gearbox Failure
- Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Finalizing 2015 Program
- BRAUN: Daytona Debrief
- Long: “I’m Just Excited to Get Back to Bathurst”
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…