- Beaumesnil: “The LMP1 Level of Equivalence is Fantastic”
- Silverstone Saturday Notebook
- VIDEO: Silverstone Qualifying Highlights
- AUDIO: Silverstone Saturday Soundbites
- Thiriet by TDS Racing Wins Silverstone ELMS Season Opener
- Potolicchio: “I Think GTE-Am has the Best Field in WEC Right Now”
- Bleekemolen Puts GRT Lamborghini on Pole at Nogaro
- Toyota Takes Silverstone Pole
- AF Corse Sweeps GTE Qualifying at Silverstone
- Webber: “It’s Going to be a Learning Year for Us in Many Ways”
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…