- 31 Entries for ELMS Official Test Days
- Yelloly Completes Jota ELMS Lineup
- DAGYS: PWC’s Big Opportunity
- IMSA News & Notes, 3.4
- Nissan Sebring Test Cut Short After Carbon Damage
- VIDEO: K-PAX Racing with Flying Lizard McLaren Test at Sebring
- Wilson Replaces McMurry for Shank at Sebring
- 47 Entries for 12H Sebring
- Jüttner (Audi): “We’ve Been Coming to Test at Sebring for 15 Years”
- PHOTOS: Sebring Tuesday Prototype Testing Gallery
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…