- Callaway Resumes Development of Corvette C7 GT3
- MCMILLEN: Spa 24 Debrief
- TAYLOR: Indianapolis Debrief
- Doran, CA Sport Bolster Nissan’s PWC Effort at Mid-Ohio
- RAYHALL: Indianapolis Debrief
- Aston Martin, Corvette Hit with BoP Adjustments
- VIDEO: ZF Race Reporter, Indianapolis Pt. 3
- SMITH: Spa 24 Debrief
- Mahy Undergoes Successful Surgery
- EDWARDS: Indianapolis Debrief
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…