- Porsche Shuffles GTE-Pro Driver Lineup
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 9.2
- Subaru Confirms Interest in Prototype Program
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Joel Miller
- Nissan Executive Palmer Named CEO of Aston Martin
- Buhk Back in Action After DMSB Dismisses Case
- 38 Entries for Paul Ricard
- Bandoh (Super GT): “The Idea is to Have a Common Set of Intl Regs”
- SARD Planning LMP1-L Project, Garage 56 Entry for 2015
- 2015 Fuji Date Confirmed
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…