- Rebellion R-One Continues Test Program, Set for Spa Debut
- VIDEO: Long Beach Sights and Sounds
- Porsche, Aston Martin Given BoP Adjustments for Spa
- Future Unclear for Millennium Racing
- 28 Entries for Spa-Francorchamps
- Lancaster Completes Race Performance Lineup for Le Mans
- Dalla Lana Scales Back TUSC Involvement, Focuses on FIA WEC
- Le Mans Entries in Flux as Countdown Continues
- MOWLEM: Silverstone Debrief
- FIA WEC Launches Six Hours of Spa in Brussels
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…