- Ex-Factory Dodge Viper GTS-Rs Possible for ELMS in 2015
- Motionsport Returns to Bathurst 12H with Aston Martin
- Thiriet by TDS Puts Ligier JS P2 Nissan Up for Sale
- Inside SpeedSource: Facility
- PHOTOS: SpeedSource Facility
- Walmsley (Strakka): “We’re Confident with Development Status of Car”
- Riley Moving Forward with Viper GTD Program
- Bueno (BMW Team Brasil): “We Want to Fight for Victory in 2015”
- Kelly Moss Expands into PWC, Set for Three-Car GT Cup Entry in 2015
- BimmerWorld Confirms Two-Car BMW 328S Effort for 2015
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…