- O’CONNELL: Miller Debrief
- Neveu (WEC): “The Baby Has Grown Up; It’s Up to Us to Make Him Run”
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Jordan Taylor
- Boutsen Ginion Switches to BMW for Nürburgring 1000
- IMSA Makes $50,000 Donation to Official Charities
- Makowiecki: “The Goal is to Help Porsche Win the Championship”
- 41 Entries for Nürburgring 1000 Title Showdown
- 2015 ELMS Paul Ricard Test Date Confirmed
- Signatech-Alpine Targeting Move to FIA WEC in 2015
- Oreca 05 Still on Track for 2015 Debut
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…