- Future Unclear for 8Star in TUSC
- Bimmerworld, BGB Partner for Next Level European Cayman ST Effort
- 2015 PWC Silly Season Update 1: GT/GT Cup
- FIA Implements Flashing Tail Lights for LMP1 Cars
- Reiter Gallardo Extenso GT3 Breaks Cover
- ORECA Establishes U.S. Base in Charlotte
- 2015 FIA WEC Sporting Regulations Released
- Dubai 24 Entry List Update, 12.20
- Just Racing China Evaluating Blancpain Sprint Effort
- Sebastien Loeb Racing Pulls Out of LMP2
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…