- Patron ESM Completes Shakedown of Ligier JS P2 Hondas
- Vieira: “Kairos Does Not Just Make Up the Numbers in Endurance”
- Mitchum Embracing Lamborghini Ladder With Push for Second Title
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 4.27
- FOX Sports 1, 2 to Carry Full Live Coverage of 6H Spa
- Estre Leads K-PAX with Flying Lizard McLaren 1-2 at Barber
- Davison Docked All Win Points Following Post-Race Tech
- Volkswagen Group Chairman Ferdinand Piech Resigns
- Barber Weekend Notebook
- Davison Emerges Victorious from First Barber Race
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…