- Record Number of Early Entries for Bathurst 12H
- O’CONNELL: Sonoma Debrief
- Dumas (Onroak): “We’ll Have an Entirely New LMP2 Car in 2017″
- Tequila Patron ESM Planning WEC Return in 2016
- Thompson Credits PWC Sonoma Success to Sim Session at GPX Lab
- IMSA Opens Entries for 2016 WeatherTech SC
- Audi Working on 2016 LMP1 Car
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Patrick Lindsey
- Dixon: “It’s Obviously a Dream of Mine to Race at Le Mans”
- VILANDER: Nürburgring Debrief
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…