- Nürburgring Test Notebook
- Audi Tops Two-Day Nürburgring Test
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Stephen Simpson
- Audi Targeting Factory Supported GTD Effort for Rolex 24
- Anticipation Building for Inaugural 6H Nürburgring
- Luhr: “The 24H Spa Win is Huge, Especially for BMW”
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 7.27
- 24H Spa Content Recap
- PALMER: Spa Debrief
- Spa Post-Race Notebook
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…