- Dalziel Leads ESM Sweep of Front Row at Indy
- Dirk Werner Fastest In Spa 24 Qualifying
- Fisichella Breaks Through for GTLM Pole at Indy
- Dufour (HTP): “Audi is Our Main Opponent”
- ART Grand Prix Quickest in Pre-Qualifying at Spa
- HTP Motorsport On Top In Practice, ART McLaren Destroyed
- Coyote’s Generic Bodywork on Hold, Planning for 2017 Prototype
- Spa Wednesday Notebook
- Indianapolis Wednesday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Indianapolis Wednesday Gallery
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…