- VIDEO: Moscow Main Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Moscow Weekend Gallery
- Abril, Buhk Give Bentley First Blancpain Sprint Win
- Second Oreca 05 Expected to Debut at COTA
- VIDEO: Moscow Qualifying Race Highlights
- Reiter Lamborghini Dominates Qualifying Race in Moscow
- Moscow Pre-Race Notebook
- Catsburg Puts Reiter Lamborghini on Moscow Pole
- Seefried: “We’re Pleased to Show Up as the Best Ferrari Team”
- Moscow Friday Notebook
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…