- Zakspeed Confirms Baku Entry
- Conway Returns to Toyota for Bahrain
- Al Faisal Joins Aston Martin Racing for Bahrain
- DTM Champion Wittmann to Make Macau GT Cup Debut
- South African Endurance Series Launched
- Former Bathurst 12 Hour Winner Confirms Audi Program
- Emerson Fittipaldi Preparing for Possible Racing Return
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotilight: Kuno Wittmer
- Signatech-Alpine Exploring Options for 2015
- Bennett (CORE): “We Have a Sharp Focus on What’s Coming for 2017″
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…