- Paul Ricard Pre-Test Notebook, Part 2
- Cosmo Joins Marsh Racing for Sebring
- Paul Ricard Pre-Test Notebook, Part 1
- Matt McMurry Named Dyson Development Driver
- Hugh Plumb Completes Rum Bum’s Sebring Lineup
- Millennium Withdraws from Sebring, Down to 65 Entries
- No TV, Radio Coverage for Kansas PC Event
- PR1′s Jeannette, Montecalvo Team Up with Camp Boggy Creek
- Bleekemolen Joins Grasser Racing Team Lambo
- JDC Miller Sebring Driver Lineup Confirmed
Breaking: Prototype Testing Suspended after Airborne Accidents
- Updated: November 20, 2013
Following a series of incidents yesterday, including two airborne accidents involving Daytona Prototypes, IMSA and Continental Tire have jointly decided to ground all DP, P2 and PC machinery from taking part in today’s second and final day of TUDOR United SportsCar Championship pre-season testing at Daytona.
IMSA and Continental Tire are analyzing the situation and working toward a solution.
On-track testing will continue today for the GT Le Mans and GT Daytona cars, as well as the DeltaWing coupe, which runs on a different type of tire.
More to come…