- PHOTOS: VIR Weekend Gallery
- No Further Action on SprintX Race 1 Results
- Dalziel, Morad Win SprintX Race 2 Under Yellow
- Team Parker Wins Rockingham as Spirit of Race Penalized
- SprintX Race 1 Results Under Review Due to Timing Error
- Jamin Sweeps GTS Weekend at VIR
- Vanthoor, Sofronas Stripped of GT Pro-Am Class Win in Race 1
- VIR Sunday Notebook
- Spirit of Race Provisionally Wins at Rockingham After Bizarre Ending
- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
Buriram, Sepang Date Changes for 2017/2018 Asian LMS
- Updated: February 2, 2017
The dates for the final two rounds of the 2017/2018 Asian Le Mans Series have been changed, the ACO confirmed Thursday during its annual press conference.
The penultimate round of the season, held at Buriram in Thailand, has been moved one week later to Jan. 13, 2018, while the Sepang finale has been moved back two weeks to Feb. 4.
These changes have been made so that the Thai round coincides with Children’s Day, which drew over 100,000 people to the event in 2016, while the finale will now fall on Chinese New Year.
Similar to the 2016-2017 season that has just come to a close, next season will have with a late-October round at Zhuhai followed by a December race in Fuji.
However, these will be preceded by a race at the new Chinese circuit of Zhejiang, either on the first or second weekend of October.
2017/2018 Asian Le Mans Series Schedule:
Oct. 5-7/13-15 – Zhejiang
Oct. 27-29 – Zhuhai
Dec. 1-3 – Fuji
Jan. 11-13 – Buriram
Feb. 2-4 – Sepang