- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 2
- Pizzitola Outpaces Tung to Sepang Pole
- Pizzitola Fastest in Free Practice at Sepang
- DAC Confirms Lamborghini TPNAEC Effort, Daytona Lineup
- YMR/M.Racing Switches to Norma M30 for LMP3 Campaign
- Clearwater Set for Multi-Class Entry in Blancpain GT Asia
- Freedom Autosport Confirms Three-Car Mazda MX-5 Effort
- Nunez: “I’m Excited to See What We Can Do With the New Platform”
- High Expectations for Green, New MIA McLaren GT4 Effort
- Mok Weng Sun: “The WEC is the Pinnacle of My Career”
27 Entries for 4H Buriram
- Updated: December 22, 2016
The 2016-17 Asian Le Mans Series season resumes next month in Thailand with the Four Hours of Buriram, and the provisional entry list for Round 3 of the season has been released, with 27 cars across five classes.
As the season enters its second half, the field heads to the modern Chang International Circuit.
ENTRY LIST: 4H Buriram
The majority of the field from the Four Hours of Fuji earlier this month returns for Round 3, apart from the TKS Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and Team AAI’s Mercedes-AMG GT3.
However, the absent TKS car has been replaced by Team NZ as the sole GT Cup entry, with Graeme Dowsett, John Curran and Paul Kanjanapas listed for the No. 77 Porsche.
Meanwhile, the CN class will be revived for the Thai race, with PS Racing bringing its Ligier JS 53 back to the series, to be driven by Kenji Abe, Akihiro Asai and Qin Tianqui.
Jackie Chan DC Racing currently leads the standings in the top LMP2 class, with its No. 35 Oreca 03R Nissan on 43 points, while Algarve Pro Racing is second and third on 32 and 30 points with the Nos. 25 and 24 cars, respectively.
The Fuji-winning Race Performance entry is fourth in class, having not finished the race in Zhuhai.
Meanwhile, Tockwith Motorsports leads the LMP3 points but only by four points over Jackie Chan DC Racing. DH Racing leads the way in GT, ten points clear of VS Racing.
The Buriram weekend will get underway on Friday, Jan. 6, with the four-hour race on Sunday, Jan. 8.