- ISC, SCRAMP Partnership for MRLS Operations Gaining Momentium
- Lamborghini ST Returns to VIR to Start Second Half of Season
- Inside Reiter’s Young Stars Program with Team Holinger
- Double Stint: News Roundup; Earl Bamber Interview (8.23.16)
- Keating Purchases Riley-Multimatic LMP2 for 2017 Campaign
- Graff Steps up to LMP2 with Oreca 07 for 2017
- Michelin GTLM Insider: The Knock-On Effect
- Williamson to Complete Season in Strakka Gibson
- UMC Planning Expansion; Wilson Leading China Track Development
- TEST DRIVE: Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
Gommendy Completes TDS Racing Lineup
- Updated: February 13, 2014
After competing in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2013 with the Signatech Alpine A450, Tristan Gommendy will continue to race in LMP2 this season, but now for a full season in the European Le Mans Series. (En Français)
Gommendy, who was Rookie of the Year and winner of the Prix Jean Rondeau at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2003, will join Thiriet by TDS Racing’s Pierre Thiriet and Ludovic Badey this season.
The trio will race an OnRoak Automotive-designed LMP2 car in the ELMS and at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, subject to the Selection Committee accepting the entry of Xavier Combet and Jacques Morello’s team.
Gommendy, winner of the Macau Grand Prix in 2002, also competed in Champ Car, Superleague Formula and the World Series by Renault 3.5. The Frenchman raced at Le Mans four times before with Racing for Holland, Welter and Signatech-Alpine.
Thiriet by TDS Racing’s objective will be to shine at Le Mans, if accepted, and in the ELMS, with a mission to take the European crown.