- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
Pizzitola, McMurry, Roda in Algarve Pro ELMS Entry
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Algarve Pro Racing has confirmed Andrea Pizzitola, Matt McMurry and Andrea Roda in its Ligier JS P217 Gibson for the upcoming European Le Mans Series season.
Regulars Pizzitola and Roda return to the team from its 2016 ELMS entry, while all three drivers competed to some extent in Algarve Pro’s two-car Asian Le Mans Series program over the winter.
Last season, Pizzitola and Roda were joined by Michael Munemann, Parth Ghorpade, Chris Hoy and Jonathan Hirschi at various stages of the ELMS season.
The team has also received an invite to the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and its driver lineup for the French endurance classic is expected to be announced following the ELMS Prologue at Monza.