- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Pizzitola, McMurry, Roda in Algarve Pro ELMS Entry
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Algarve Pro Racing has confirmed Andrea Pizzitola, Matt McMurry and Andrea Roda in its Ligier JS P217 Gibson for the upcoming European Le Mans Series season.
Regulars Pizzitola and Roda return to the team from its 2016 ELMS entry, while all three drivers competed to some extent in Algarve Pro’s two-car Asian Le Mans Series program over the winter.
Last season, Pizzitola and Roda were joined by Michael Munemann, Parth Ghorpade, Chris Hoy and Jonathan Hirschi at various stages of the ELMS season.
The team has also received an invite to the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and its driver lineup for the French endurance classic is expected to be announced following the ELMS Prologue at Monza.