- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
Racing Team Nederland Takes Delivery of Second Dallara LMP2
- Updated: February 18, 2017
Racing Team Nederland has taken delivery of a second Dallara P217 Gibson chassis, ahead of its debut in the European Le Mans Series and 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The Dutch squad shook down the second chassis at Varano earlier this week, and is understood to be used as a spare car, at least for the time being.
Ruberns Barrichello, Jan Lammers and Fritz van Eerd will share driving duties in the team’s season-long entry.
Its primary Dallara chassis has already undertaken extensive pre-season testing, including a week-long Dunlop tire test at Sebring in December.