- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Racing Team Nederland Takes Delivery of Second Dallara LMP2
- Updated: February 18, 2017
Racing Team Nederland has taken delivery of a second Dallara P217 Gibson chassis, ahead of its debut in the European Le Mans Series and 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The Dutch squad shook down the second chassis at Varano earlier this week, and is understood to be used as a spare car, at least for the time being.
Ruberns Barrichello, Jan Lammers and Fritz van Eerd will share driving duties in the team’s season-long entry.
Its primary Dallara chassis has already undertaken extensive pre-season testing, including a week-long Dunlop tire test at Sebring in December.