- Buhk, Baumann in Separate HTP Mercedes-AMGs for Sprint Cup
- Monza Monday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Monza Monday Gallery
- Di Grassi, Molina Linked to AF Corse Drives
- Chapman Replaces Fuller in RCIB Ginetta
- Malvern, Jones Return to British GT with Updated GT4 Porsche
- Marcelli Confirmed at R. Ferri for SprintX Rounds
- TDS Reveals Oreca WEC Livery
- Freddie Hunt Moves to GT4 European Series with Brookspeed
- New Porsche 919 Hybrid Breaks Cover
Villorba Corse Reveals Dallara LMP2 Livery
- Updated: November 30, 2016
Villorba Corse has released pictures of the Dallara LMP2 contender it will race in the European Le Mans Series and enter into the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2017.
The Italian team will be backed by pharmaceutical brand Cetilar, and its Dallara LMP2 will be driven by Roberto Lacorte, Giorgio Sernagiotto and Andrea Belicchi in what the team has called a “made in Italy” project.
Villorba Corse announced its driver lineup last month, with plans to remain in ELMS, moving up from LMP3. However, it today confirmed plans to register for entry to the 24 Hours of Le Mans in addition to the ELMS program.
“For Villorba Corse 2017 will be the most important and exciting season in [the] last decade,” commented team principal Raimondo Amadio. “We are going to undertake a crucial challenge that leads our team to a very high level of professionalism in motorsport.
“We are proud to announce Cetilar as our primary and solid partner in this process. We will work at our best to get the most from the upcoming season, which, de facto, for us has already begun.”