- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 2
- Pizzitola Outpaces Tung to Sepang Pole
- Pizzitola Fastest in Free Practice at Sepang
- DAC Confirms Lamborghini TPNAEC Effort, Daytona Lineup
- YMR/M.Racing Switches to Norma M30 for LMP3 Campaign
- Clearwater Set for Multi-Class Entry in Blancpain GT Asia
- Freedom Autosport Confirms Three-Car Mazda MX-5 Effort
- Nunez: “I’m Excited to See What We Can Do With the New Platform”
- High Expectations for Green, New MIA McLaren GT4 Effort
- Mok Weng Sun: “The WEC is the Pinnacle of My Career”
Villorba Corse Reveals Dallara LMP2 Livery
- Updated: November 30, 2016
Villorba Corse has released pictures of the Dallara LMP2 contender it will race in the European Le Mans Series and enter into the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2017.
The Italian team will be backed by pharmaceutical brand Cetilar, and its Dallara LMP2 will be driven by Roberto Lacorte, Giorgio Sernagiotto and Andrea Belicchi in what the team has called a “made in Italy” project.
Villorba Corse announced its driver lineup last month, with plans to remain in ELMS, moving up from LMP3. However, it today confirmed plans to register for entry to the 24 Hours of Le Mans in addition to the ELMS program.
“For Villorba Corse 2017 will be the most important and exciting season in [the] last decade,” commented team principal Raimondo Amadio. “We are going to undertake a crucial challenge that leads our team to a very high level of professionalism in motorsport.
“We are proud to announce Cetilar as our primary and solid partner in this process. We will work at our best to get the most from the upcoming season, which, de facto, for us has already begun.”