- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Kapadia Set for Two-Series Program in RLR Ligier
- Updated: March 10, 2017
Alex Kapadia will compete in both the European Le Mans Series and Michelin Le Mans Cup for RLR Msport, the team has confirmed, with the Brit joining Ross Warburton in the team’s Le Mans Cup entry.
Kapadia and Warburton will compete in a Ligier JS P3 Nissan for the Le Mans Cup season, while Kapadia joins Morten Dons and John Farano in the similar ELMS car, which was announced in December.
“I’m really excited to be working with Ross in the Michelin Le Mans Cup series this year, RLR are a great team to work with so we hope to be able to challenge at the front,” commented Kapadia.
Car owner Warburton entered two ELMS rounds with the team last season and is eager to get back behind the wheel.
“I’m really pleased to be back with RLR this year in the Ligier and looking forward to racing with and learning from Alex,” he said.
“The jump into ELMS straight from GT racing was a steep learning curve but I hope to put that experience to good use in 2017.”