- Pier Guidi Puts AF Corse Ferrari on Pole at Monza
- Gutierrez Takes PC Race 2 Win at Barber
- Monza Saturday Notebook
- SMP Ferrari Quickest in Pre Qualifying at Monza
- Inaugural SprintX Champions Mills Rules Out PWC Return
- ISR Audi Tops First Practice at Monza; Strakka McLaren Crashes
- Schiller: “I’m Very Confident With My Decision”
- Koch Dominates in Prototype Challenge Series Return at Barber
- Bleekemolen Reunites with Pappas for SprintX Rounds
- 20 Full-Season Entries for Le Mans Cup
Double Stint: Bahrain Recap; Oliver Jarvis Interview (11.23.16)
- Updated: November 23, 2016
In this week’s Double Stint podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys break down the FIA World Endurance Championship season-ending Six Hours of Bahrain; Oliver Jarvis calls in to discuss Audi’s emotional win and 1-2 finish in its final race in prototype competition, and we answer this week’s questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.