- Be Motorsport Confirms Ligier for Le Mans Cup
- Potter: “I Find Myself Reinvigorated for 2017”
- 2017 WEC Silly Season Update 2: GTE-Pro & GTE-Am
- Morgan, Baldwin Join PWC in Class Manager Roles
- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 1
- Bathurst 12H Grid Nearly Finalized
- 55 Entries for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Novak Named New CTSC Race Director
- Turner Commits to Daytona; Confirms Rolex 24 Lineup
- Phoenix Confirms Audis for Blancpain GT Asia
Double Stint: Bahrain Recap; Oliver Jarvis Interview (11.23.16)
- Updated: November 23, 2016
In this week’s Double Stint podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys break down the FIA World Endurance Championship season-ending Six Hours of Bahrain; Oliver Jarvis calls in to discuss Audi’s emotional win and 1-2 finish in its final race in prototype competition, and we answer this week’s questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.