- Record Field Set for Australian GT Season Opener
- Sebring Wednesday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Sebring Wednesday Gallery
- Sebring: Still Crazy After All These Years: 1969
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Pato O’Ward
- 34 Full-Season Entries for 24H Series
- Wilzig Confirmed in Performance Tech Ginetta LMP3
- Davison Rejoins TRG for St. Pete PWC Season Opener
- Norma M30 Tests at Pau Arnos, First Photo Released
- Beaumesnil: “No Mountain to Climb” for DPis in LMP1 Privateer
Double Stint: Bathurst 12H Recap; Pipo Derani Interview (2.7.17)
- Updated: February 7, 2017
In this week’s edition of Double Stint, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, Jake Kilshaw chimes in on the week in sports car racing news, we talk to Ford’s newest addition to its WEC lineup, Pipo Derani, plus answer your questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and we’ll answer it next week.