- Be Motorsport Confirms Ligier for Le Mans Cup
- Potter: “I Find Myself Reinvigorated for 2017”
- 2017 WEC Silly Season Update 2: GTE-Pro & GTE-Am
- Morgan, Baldwin Join PWC in Class Manager Roles
- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 1
- Bathurst 12H Grid Nearly Finalized
- 55 Entries for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Novak Named New CTSC Race Director
- Turner Commits to Daytona; Confirms Rolex 24 Lineup
- Phoenix Confirms Audis for Blancpain GT Asia
Double Stint: Shanghai Recap; Gustavo Menezes Interview (11.8.16)
- Updated: November 8, 2016
In this week’s Double Stint podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap last weekend’s FIA WEC Six Hours of Shanghai; newly crowned LMP2 World Champion Gustavo Menezes calls in to discuss becoming the first American driver to win a FIA world title in 35 years, and we answer this week’s questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.