- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Double Stint: Shanghai Recap; Gustavo Menezes Interview (11.8.16)
- Updated: November 8, 2016
In this week’s Double Stint podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap last weekend’s FIA WEC Six Hours of Shanghai; newly crowned LMP2 World Champion Gustavo Menezes calls in to discuss becoming the first American driver to win a FIA world title in 35 years, and we answer this week’s questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.