- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Double Stint: WEC Season Review (12.20.16)
- Updated: December 20, 2016
In the third special Sportscar365 Double Stint year-in-review episode, Ryan Myrehn, John Dagys and Jake Kilshaw recap the 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship season, as well as hand out end-of-year awards.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on the next regular show in January.