- Ford Drivers Celebrate Daytona Wins in Dearborn
- Monza Wednesday Notebook
- Pla, IDEC Sport Fastest in ELMS Prologue
- 35 Entries for Long Beach
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Brent O’Neill
- O’Young Joins Li in Craft-Bamboo Porsche
- COTA Completes Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA Schedule
- Graff Oreca on Top After Opening Day of ELMS Prologue
- Monza Tuesday Notebook
- Team Parker Bentley Sets Pace at Media Day
Double Stint: Weekend Recap; Ricky Taylor Interview (9.20.16)
- Updated: September 20, 2016
In this week’s episode of Double Stint, Ryan Myrehn, John Dagys and Jake Kilshaw recap the weekend in racing at COTA, Sonoma and Nurburgring; Ricky Taylor calls in to discuss his busy weekend at COTA, that included a win and two podiums; and we answer your questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.