- Record Field Set for Australian GT Season Opener
- Sebring Wednesday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Sebring Wednesday Gallery
- Sebring: Still Crazy After All These Years: 1969
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Pato O’Ward
- 34 Full-Season Entries for 24H Series
- Wilzig Confirmed in Performance Tech Ginetta LMP3
- Davison Rejoins TRG for St. Pete PWC Season Opener
- Norma M30 Tests at Pau Arnos, First Photo Released
- Beaumesnil: “No Mountain to Climb” for DPis in LMP1 Privateer
Double Stint: Weekend Recap; Ricky Taylor Interview (9.20.16)
- Updated: September 20, 2016
In this week’s episode of Double Stint, Ryan Myrehn, John Dagys and Jake Kilshaw recap the weekend in racing at COTA, Sonoma and Nurburgring; Ricky Taylor calls in to discuss his busy weekend at COTA, that included a win and two podiums; and we answer your questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.