- O’CONNELL: Miller Debrief
- Neveu (WEC): “The Baby Has Grown Up; It’s Up to Us to Make Him Run”
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Jordan Taylor
- Boutsen Ginion Switches to BMW for Nürburgring 1000
- IMSA Makes $50,000 Donation to Official Charities
- Makowiecki: “The Goal is to Help Porsche Win the Championship”
- 41 Entries for Nürburgring 1000 Title Showdown
- 2015 ELMS Paul Ricard Test Date Confirmed
- Signatech-Alpine Targeting Move to FIA WEC in 2015
- Oreca 05 Still on Track for 2015 Debut
Heinemeier Hansson Joins AMR for GTE-Am Campaign
- Updated: February 6, 2014
David Heinemeier Hansson announced Thursday that he will be part of the Young Driver AMR squad in this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship.
The Dane is set to race the team’s Aston Martin Vantage V8 in the GTE-Am class this season. His teammates for the FIA WEC season opener at Silverstone in April have yet to be announced by the team.
Heinemeier Hansson, considered by many as one of the quickest Silver-ranked drivers, makes the move from the LMP2 ranks, having finished second in the championship with OAK Racing.
He completed a successful test with Aston Martin Racing at Sebring in November, after which he was already linked with a move to the British manufacturer for a possible program.
Before the first race of the FIA WEC at Silverstone in April, Heinemeier Hansson will compete in the Twelve Hours of Sebring in Prototype Challenge. He will join Duncan Ende and Bruno Junqueira at RSR Racing.