- Double Stint: Spa Recap; Elton Julian Interview (9.27.16)
- Franchitti Out at Ford for Remainder of Season
- BMW Confirms WEC GTE-Pro Program for 2018
- First McLaren 570S GT4 for PWC Confirmed
- DXDT Enters Two Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cars for SprintX at Monterey
- DragonSpeed Eyeing Rolex 24 Effort with Oreca 07
- Entry List Changes for Blancpain GT Finale at Barcelona
- Michelin GTLM Insider: Making History at Petit Le Mans
- Nielsen on Brink of History at Road Atlanta
- Tavares: Two of Three Conditions Met for Peugeot’s LMP1 Return
Heinemeier Hansson Joins AMR for GTE-Am Campaign
- Updated: February 6, 2014
David Heinemeier Hansson announced Thursday that he will be part of the Young Driver AMR squad in this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship.
The Dane is set to race the team’s Aston Martin Vantage V8 in the GTE-Am class this season. His teammates for the FIA WEC season opener at Silverstone in April have yet to be announced by the team.
Heinemeier Hansson, considered by many as one of the quickest Silver-ranked drivers, makes the move from the LMP2 ranks, having finished second in the championship with OAK Racing.
He completed a successful test with Aston Martin Racing at Sebring in November, after which he was already linked with a move to the British manufacturer for a possible program.
Before the first race of the FIA WEC at Silverstone in April, Heinemeier Hansson will compete in the Twelve Hours of Sebring in Prototype Challenge. He will join Duncan Ende and Bruno Junqueira at RSR Racing.