- Monterey Saturday Notebook
- Mazda Sweeps Front Row for Monterey GP
- PR1/Mathiasen Takes PC Pole in Monterey
- Lewis Takes Lamborghini ST Round 1 Victory in Monterey
- Bodymotion Porsche Takes Second Straight CTSC Win in Monterey
- IMSA Evaluating LMP3, Future Class Structure
- Mazda Quickest Again in Practice 3 at Monterey
- Monterey CTSC Weekend Notebook
- Mazda Brigade Seeks Continued Success with MX-5 in Monterey
- Davison: “Lamborghini ST is a Booming Formula”
Heinemeier Hansson Joins AMR for GTE-Am Campaign
- Updated: February 6, 2014
David Heinemeier Hansson announced Thursday that he will be part of the Young Driver AMR squad in this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship.
The Dane is set to race the team’s Aston Martin Vantage V8 in the GTE-Am class this season. His teammates for the FIA WEC season opener at Silverstone in April have yet to be announced by the team.
Heinemeier Hansson, considered by many as one of the quickest Silver-ranked drivers, makes the move from the LMP2 ranks, having finished second in the championship with OAK Racing.
He completed a successful test with Aston Martin Racing at Sebring in November, after which he was already linked with a move to the British manufacturer for a possible program.
Before the first race of the FIA WEC at Silverstone in April, Heinemeier Hansson will compete in the Twelve Hours of Sebring in Prototype Challenge. He will join Duncan Ende and Bruno Junqueira at RSR Racing.