- IMSA Targeting BoP Adjustments for GTLM, GTD for COTA
- Vanthoor Takes Slovakia Ring Pole for WRT
- VIR Friday Notebook
- PHOTOS: VIR Friday Gallery
- BMW Team RLL, Snow/Dempsey Tops Friday Practice
- Leitzinger Paces Pirelli WC Practice 2 at Sonoma
- Jordan Taylor Takes CTSC Pole at VIR
- Braun, CORE Show Early Pace in PC at VIR
- WRT Audi Fastest in Second Practice at Slovakia Ring
- Riley Planning New LMP2 Car for 2017
Heinemeier Hansson Joins AMR for GTE-Am Campaign
- Updated: February 6, 2014
David Heinemeier Hansson announced Thursday that he will be part of the Young Driver AMR squad in this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship.
The Dane is set to race the team’s Aston Martin Vantage V8 in the GTE-Am class this season. His teammates for the FIA WEC season opener at Silverstone in April have yet to be announced by the team.
Heinemeier Hansson, considered by many as one of the quickest Silver-ranked drivers, makes the move from the LMP2 ranks, having finished second in the championship with OAK Racing.
He completed a successful test with Aston Martin Racing at Sebring in November, after which he was already linked with a move to the British manufacturer for a possible program.
Before the first race of the FIA WEC at Silverstone in April, Heinemeier Hansson will compete in the Twelve Hours of Sebring in Prototype Challenge. He will join Duncan Ende and Bruno Junqueira at RSR Racing.