- Pilbeam MP100 Nearing Completion, Set for Race Debut
- GTS Teams Support New Split Race Format
- Inside SpeedSource: Race Operations
- AF Corse GTE-Am Ferraris Withdrawn from Shanghai
- VIDEO: New Porsche 911 GT3-R Revealed?
- GTSport Returns with Two-Car GTS Cayman Program
- DragonSpeed Set for Multi-Car Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 Effort
- Lietz, Pilet, Tandy Test Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Action Express to Run Whelen Corvette DP for Cameron, Curran
- Bouchut: “I Came Close to a Catastrophic Situation”
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.