- RealTime Acura TLX GT to Debut at Mid-Ohio
- DeltaWing Team Moves into New Shop
- BARBOSA: Indianapolis Debrief
- SCOOP: Corvette Racing Preparing FIA WEC Entry for COTA
- LALLY: Indianapolis Debrief
- Teams Head to Mid-Ohio for Largest Field of PWC Season
- Callaway Resumes Development of Corvette C7 GT3
- MCMILLEN: Spa 24 Debrief
- TAYLOR: Indianapolis Debrief
- Doran, CA Sport Bolster Nissan’s PWC Effort at Mid-Ohio
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.