- Braun, CORE Show Early Edge at VIR
- Garcia Quickest in First GT Practice at VIR
- WRT Audi Fastest in Second Practice at Slovakia Ring
- Riley Planning New LMP2 Car for 2017
- Ihara Joins OAK Team TOTAL for Fuji
- WRT Audi Quickest in Opening Practice at Slovakia Ring
- Buhk Suspended for Slovakia Ring After GT Masters Incident
- VIR Thursday Notebook
- PHOTOS: VIR Thursday Gallery
- Championships on the Line as Pirelli WC Heads to Sonoma
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.