- Audi, Nissan Set for Week-Long Test at Sebring
- Elkins: “The Goal is to Improve Safety, Awareness in Motorsports”
- Phoenix Racing Enters Into Asian Partnership for Blancpain Endurance
- VIDEO: Massive Start Crash in Australian GT Opener in Adelaide
- NGT Set for Two-Car Ferrari, Porsche PWC Program
- 2015 GT Asia Schedule Confirmed
- Freedom Autosport Seeks Victory Encore in Sebring Return
- AF Corse Confirms GTE, GTC Driver Lineups
- Catsburg Confirmed in Blancpain Reiter Lamborghini for PWC
- Regitz Set for PWC GT-A Effort with Stephen Cameron Racing
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.