- 2015 FIA WEC Sporting Regulations Released
- Dubai 24 Entry List Update, 12.20
- Just Racing China Evaluating Blancpain Sprint Effort
- Sebastien Loeb Racing Pulls Out of LMP2
- DragonSpeed Confirms Four-Car PWC Effort for 2015
- 2015 FIA WEC Silly Season Update 2: GTE-Pro/GTE-Am
- Marcelli Confirmed in Mantella Autosport Camaro
- Rollcentre Returns with Ginetta-Juno LMP3
- SpeedSource Mazda Driver Pairings Confirmed
- IMSA Finalizing BoP for Daytona, 2015 Season
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.