- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Dirk Werner
- Lamborghini Evaluating Potential End of Season Debut with Huracán GT3
- BERNHARD: Spa Debrief
- Patron ESM to Forgo Remainder of NAEC
- 30 Entries for 4H Imola
- Graff Racing Becomes First Customer of Ligier JS P3
- VILANDER: Spa Debrief
- Continental Tire Beyond the Podium: CTSC Monterey
- Triple Eight BMW Joins Blancpain Sprint at Brand Hatch
- Spa Content Recap
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.