- PHOTOS: Le Mans Test Friday Gallery
- Le Mans Test Friday Notebook
- Cameron Leads Mostly Wet Second Practice in Detroit
- ESM’s Rolling Stone 24H Le Mans Livery Revealed
- RAM Racing Leads 12H Zandvoort After Three Hours
- Barbosa On Top In First Practice at Detroit
- Frankenhout Puts Hofor Mercedes on Zandvoort Pole
- Detroit Thursday Notebook
- Le Mans Test Thursday Notebook
- VIDEO: Detroit Preview
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.