- Estoril Weekend Notebook
- Lapierre Takes DragonSpeed to Third Pole of Season at Estoril
- Lapierre Quickest in Wet FP2 at Estoril
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeff Braun
- IMSA Renames Prototype Challenge Classes
- Beche Tops Free Practice 1 at Estoril
- 2017 IMSA Silly Season Update: GT Le Mans
- Magny-Cours Confirmed as 24H Proto Series Season Opener
- Inside the Michelin Challenge Design “Le Mans 2030” Selection Process
- Michelin Challenge Design “Le Mans 2030” Winners Announced
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.