- Spa Friday Notebook
- VIDEO: Spa Qualifying Highlights
- Peugeot Not Ruling Out Future LMP1 Return; Cites Budget Concerns
- Porsche Sweeps Front Row for 6H Spa
- AF Corse Goes 1-2 in GTE-Pro Qualifying at Spa
- Tequila Patron ESM Confirms Watkins Glen Lineup
- Porsche Quickest in FP3 at Spa
- Jani: “Clearly It’s Now an Open Game Again”
- Spa Thursday Notebook
- Toyota Tops FP2; Porsche Quickest on Thursday at Spa
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.