- VIDEO: Nürburgring Qualifying Highlights
- Audi Locks Out Front Row for 6H Nürburgring
- Thiim, Sorensen Put Aston Martin on GTE-Pro Pole at Nürburgring
- Strakka Rules Out LMP1 Privateer Program for 2017
- Duval: “We’ll Be Much Closer Than Last Year”
- Webber Quickest in Damp FP3 at Nürburgring
- Buemi: “It Was Very Difficult to Accept What Had Happened”
- Mondain (Michelin): “Our Work Has Been Rewarded in LMP2”
- Braun, CORE on Lime Rock Pole
- Westbrook Puts Ford on GTLM Pole at Lime Rock
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.