- Drivers, Teams Call for Change to Pit Stop Regulations
- Panoz Explains Daytona Gearbox Failure
- Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Finalizing 2015 Program
- BRAUN: Daytona Debrief
- Long: “I’m Just Excited to Get Back to Bathurst”
- PUMPELLY: Daytona Debrief
- EFFORT Confirms Dalziel, Lewis; Porsche Young Driver Program
- Ibanez Completes Initial Test with Oreca 03R, Alguersuari
- Vilander, Griffin Complete Clearwater Ferrari Lineup for Bathurst 12H
- Ford GT Le Mans Car Leaked in Video?
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.