- Derani: “The Ligier JS P217 is Very Promising”
- DeltaWing to Make Final Start at Daytona
- Road Atlanta Wednesday Notebook
- Hindman Tops CTSC Practice 1 at Road Atlanta
- ESM Switches Back to Dunlops
- Lynn Joins Manor in Returning Second Car for 6H Fuji
- Multimatic’s Johnson, Maxwell on Brink of CTSC Title
- Stevens to Sub for Rast at G-Drive for Fuji
- Continental Tire Keys to the Race: Petit Le Mans
- Johnson, Robinson to Defend British GT GT4 Title with Optimum
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.