- Shahin Shines on Australian GT Debut
- Lime Rock Weekend Notebook
- Parente Dominates Race 1 at Lime Rock
- Engel Charges to N24 Pole in Top-30 Qualifying
- Parente Takes Lime Rock Pole in Dead Heat
- Parente Tops PWC Practice at Lime Rock
- Tander, McLaughlan Charge to Pole at Phillip Island
- Udell: “We’re Looking to Win the GT Cup Championship”
- Mercedes Back on Top in Qualifying 2
- WRT Audi Beats Rain to Go Quickest in Qualifying 1
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.