- Korean GT Enduro “Race123” Postponed
- Heinemeier Hansson: “LMP2 is the Place to Be”
- Cairoli Set for GTE-Am Effort With Dempsey Proton
- Janco Confirmed in Duqueine Le Mans Cup Effort
- WRT Confirms Blancpain GT Entries
- Inside SRO’s BoP System
- GAINSCO/BSR Readies for PWC Season
- PHOTOS: Sebring Test Gallery
- Sebring Friday Notebook
- Taylor Ends Sebring Test On Top
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.