- Audi Working on 2016 LMP1 Car
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Patrick Lindsey
- Dixon: “It’s Obviously a Dream of Mine to Race at Le Mans”
- VILANDER: Nürburgring Debrief
- Weekend Racing Roundup, 8.31
- BERNHARD: Nürburgring Debrief
- Turner Confirms Two BMW M6 GT3 Cars for 2016
- Konrad Planning Multi-Car Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Effort
- Blancpain Sprint Down to 15 Entries for Portimao
- Signatech-Alpine Evaluating Future Prototype Options
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.