- Race Performance Wins Asian LMS Season Opener
- Buhk Beats Frijns to Zandvoort Pole
- Larbre Corvette Loses GTE-Am Pole Due to Fuel Cell Infraction
- Fuji Saturday Notebook
- VIDEO: Fuji Qualifying Highlights
- Porsche Holds off Audi for Pole at Fuji
- AF Corse Sweeps GTE-Pro Qualifying at Fuji
- Stanaway, Bird, Evans Selected for Bahrain LMP1 Rookie Test
- Race Performance on Pole for Asian LMS Season Opener
- Webber Leads Porsche 1-2 in FP3 at Fuji
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.