- Absolute Racing to Race Bentley Continental GT3 in China
- 56 Entries for Petit Le Mans
- EXCLUSIVE: Starworks Finalizing HPD P2 Program for 2015
- COTA Content Recap
- Eversley, Merzon Join Starworks PC for Petit Le Mans
- VIDEO: ZF Race Reporter, COTA Pt. 1
- Sharp: “The FIA WEC is Very Impressive”
- Dunlop Set for Re-Entry into GT Ranks in 2015
- Eurasia Expands to ELMS with Oreca-Nissan for 2015
- Schütz Announces Baku World Challenge Entry
Leena Gade Named FIA Ambassador
- Updated: September 9, 2013
Britain’s Leena Gade is the new ambassador of the FIA Commission for Women in Motorsport. The race engineer of the No. 1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2011 and 2012 as well as the FIA WEC World Championship title with Marcel Fässler/André Lotterer/Benoît Tréluyer.
The 37-year-old Londoner accepted her role as ambassador for 2014 last week when she supervised a workshop in Paris for the commission to promote young aspiring female engineers in motorsport.