- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
- Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- Vaxiviere Replaces Berthon at Panis Barthez for Monza
- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
Lopez Crashes No. 7 Toyota in Fourth Hour
- Updated: April 16, 2017
The No. 7 Toyota TS050 Hybrid appears to be out of the Six Hours of Silverstone after Jose Maria Lopez went off course and hit the barrier at Copse.
The Argentine driver was caught out by a damp track at the fast right-hander, going straight on into the gravel and barrier, bringing out the second Full Course Yellow of the race.
The car was running in fourth but had been leading for a while earlier in the race.
Kazuki Nakajima is currently leading the race in the No. 8 Toyota, while Earl Bamber and Andre Lotterer are second and third in the two Porsche 919 Hybrids.
Matt Rao leads the way in LMP2 for Signatech Alpine Matmut, while Billy Johnson is out front in GTE-Pro in the No. 66 Ford GT.
The first FCY came just minutes earlier, with Kevin Estre’s Porsche 911 RSR going up in flames with an engine fire, causing the field to be neutralized for seven minutes.
Paul Dalla Lana is leading GTE-Am for Aston Martin Racing although has spun out twice, most recently after being hit by Richard Lietz at Luffield.