- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
- Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- Vaxiviere Replaces Berthon at Panis Barthez for Monza
- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
Winslow Returns to Graff for 24H Le Mans
- Updated: April 7, 2017
James Winslow has replaced Paul Petit at Graff for the French team’s entry in the 24 Hours of Le Mans this June.
The Brit will join Eric Trouillet and Enzo Guibbert in the No. 39 Oreca 07 Gibson for his third attempt at the twice-around-the-clock endurance classic.
He has previously competed at Le Mans with Race Performance last year and with Greaves Motorsport in 2014, and Winslow already has experience with the Pascal Rauturier-led team from several LMP3 outings last season.
The No. 40 Oreca will be driven by Franck Matelli, James Allen and Richard Bradley for the full European Le Mans Series season, although it is expected that one of these drivers will not be present at Le Mans.
News of the team’s second Le Mans lineup is expected after the ELMS season-opener at Silverstone next weekend.