- Ford Drivers Celebrate Daytona Wins in Dearborn
- Monza Wednesday Notebook
- Pla, IDEC Sport Fastest in ELMS Prologue
- 35 Entries for Long Beach
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Brent O’Neill
- O’Young Joins Li in Craft-Bamboo Porsche
- COTA Completes Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA Schedule
- Graff Oreca on Top After Opening Day of ELMS Prologue
- Monza Tuesday Notebook
- Team Parker Bentley Sets Pace at Media Day
Scuderia Praha Ferrari Wins 24H Epilog Brno
- Updated: October 16, 2016
Scuderia Praha has claimed a commanding victory in the Hankook 24H Epilog Brno, in the Czech team’s series debut with its Ferrari 488 GT3 car.
Jiri Pisarik, Josef Král, Peter Kox and Tom Onslow-Cole drove to a 38-lap win over the No. 10 Hofor-Racing Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 of Christiaan Frankenhout, Kenneth Heyer, Roland Eggimann, Chantal Kroll and Michael Kroll in second.
It marked Scuderia Praha’s second consecutive Brno victory, in a race that saw challenges from both the pole-sitting No. 963 Grasser Racing Team Lamborghini Huracan GT3 and No. 911 Precote Herberth Motorsport Porsche 911 GT3 R.
The Porsche retired after midnight, while the Lamborghini came home 21st overall after a lengthy gearbox repair.
The SP2 class-winning No. 444 RPD Racing Ferrari 458 Challenge car completed the overall podium in third.
Other class winners included the No. 62 MSG Motorsport Porsche 991 Cup (991), No. 125 NKPP Racing Seat Leon Cup Racer (SP3) and No. 99 RKC/TGM Honda FK2-Civic Type R (A3).
RESULTS: 24H Epilog Brno