- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
- Jamin: “Anything I Drive, I Always Want to Win”
Scuderia Praha Wins 12H Mugello
- Updated: March 18, 2017
Scuderia Praha has claimed victory in this weekend’s Hankook 12H Mugello, in a dominant run for the Czech team’s Ferrari 488 GT3 in the two-part endurance race.
Matteo Malucelli took the GT3 contender to a four-lap win over the No. 17 IDEC Sport Mercedes-AMG GT3, having conquered the final eight-hour portion of the race on Saturday.
Malucelli shared top honors with Jiri Pisarik and Josef Kral.
The Mercedes-AMG GT3, driven by father-and-son Patrice and Paul Lafargue and Dimitri Enjalbert, edged out the No. 21 Konrad Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 for second.
The Lamborghini inherited the final podium position following a late-race spin by the No. 30 Ram Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3, which had to settle for fourth, one lap back.
Defending 24H Series champions Hofor Racing completed the top-five overall and took the A6-Am class honors in its Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Of note, Americans Charles Espenlaub, Charlie Putman and Joe Foster claimed the 991 class win in their PROsport Performance Porsche 991 Cup car, finishing an impressive 9th overall.
RESULTS: 12H Mugello