- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Scuderia Praha Wins 12H Mugello
- Updated: March 18, 2017
Scuderia Praha has claimed victory in this weekend’s Hankook 12H Mugello, in a dominant run for the Czech team’s Ferrari 488 GT3 in the two-part endurance race.
Matteo Malucelli took the GT3 contender to a four-lap win over the No. 17 IDEC Sport Mercedes-AMG GT3, having conquered the final eight-hour portion of the race on Saturday.
Malucelli shared top honors with Jiri Pisarik and Josef Kral.
The Mercedes-AMG GT3, driven by father-and-son Patrice and Paul Lafargue and Dimitri Enjalbert, edged out the No. 21 Konrad Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 for second.
The Lamborghini inherited the final podium position following a late-race spin by the No. 30 Ram Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3, which had to settle for fourth, one lap back.
Defending 24H Series champions Hofor Racing completed the top-five overall and took the A6-Am class honors in its Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Of note, Americans Charles Espenlaub, Charlie Putman and Joe Foster claimed the 991 class win in their PROsport Performance Porsche 991 Cup car, finishing an impressive 9th overall.
RESULTS: 12H Mugello