- New Porsche 919 Hybrid Breaks Cover
- SIN, Sofia Car Motorsport Confirmed in GT4 Series Return
- Talbot Victorious in Final Albert Park Race
- Manthey Porsche Wins VLN1
- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
All Australian GT Cars to Run Digital Displays at Albert Park
- Updated: March 13, 2017
Digital windscreen displays will feature on every car in the CAMS Australian GT Championship from Albert Park onwards, following a successful trial run at Adelaide.
The panel is fitted to the upper-left corner of the windscreen, and was trialled on Tony Quinn’s McLaren 650S GT3 and the Audi R8 LMS of Geoff Emery and Kelvin van der Linde at Adelaide earlier this month.
Following “universally positive” feedback, all cars will be fitted with the displays from Round 2, at Melbourne’s Albert Park on March 23-26, onwards.
The displays are in the place of the car number on the windscreen, and can display several functions including race number and pit stop time.