- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
- Monza Race Red-Flagged after Massive Start Crash
- Monza Pre-Race Notebook
- Pier Guidi Puts AF Corse Ferrari on Pole at Monza
- Gutierrez Takes PC Race 2 Win at Barber
- Monza Saturday Notebook
- SMP Ferrari Quickest in Pre Qualifying at Monza
All Australian GT Cars to Run Digital Displays at Albert Park
- Updated: March 13, 2017
Digital windscreen displays will feature on every car in the CAMS Australian GT Championship from Albert Park onwards, following a successful trial run at Adelaide.
The panel is fitted to the upper-left corner of the windscreen, and was trialled on Tony Quinn’s McLaren 650S GT3 and the Audi R8 LMS of Geoff Emery and Kelvin van der Linde at Adelaide earlier this month.
Following “universally positive” feedback, all cars will be fitted with the displays from Round 2, at Melbourne’s Albert Park on March 23-26, onwards.
The displays are in the place of the car number on the windscreen, and can display several functions including race number and pit stop time.