- VIDEO: Lexus Road to Daytona: Episode 2
- Pizzitola Outpaces Tung to Sepang Pole
- Pizzitola Fastest in Free Practice at Sepang
- DAC Confirms Lamborghini TPNAEC Effort, Daytona Lineup
- YMR/M.Racing Switches to Norma M30 for LMP3 Campaign
- Clearwater Set for Multi-Class Entry in Blancpain GT Asia
- Freedom Autosport Confirms Three-Car Mazda MX-5 Effort
- Nunez: “I’m Excited to See What We Can Do With the New Platform”
- High Expectations for Green, New MIA McLaren GT4 Effort
- Mok Weng Sun: “The WEC is the Pinnacle of My Career”
36 Cars on Preliminary Gulf 12H Entry List
- Updated: June 24, 2016
The preliminary entry list for the sixth Gulf 12 Hours has been released. The 36-car list includes a mix of LMP3, GT3, GT4 and Cup cars.
ENTRY LIST: Gulf 12 Hours
Twenty-four cars have been announced to battle for GT3 honors in Abu Dhabi, including four Ferrari entries for the AF Corse-run Spirit of Race squad and another four for Kessel Racing.
Scuderia Villorba Corse and UAE-based team Dragon Racing are each set to run a Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 at the Yas Marina Circuit.
Former race winners Black Falcon are not on the preliminary entry list, which makes SPS Automotive Performance the only team running the new Mercedes-AMG GT3 currently entered.
When contacted, a Black Falcon spokesperson told Sportscar365 the team has not ruled out racing in Abu Dhabi.
Lamborghini is set to be represented by FFF Racing Team by ACM and HB Racing with the Huracan GT3, while GDL Racing Middle East will run three Super Trofeo-spec Huracans.
Car Collection Motorsport, Optimum Motorsport and Tockwith Motorsports will also fly the Volkswagen Group flag, the three teams running the Audi R8 LMS.
Brookspeed is the only team currently set to run a Porsche 991 GT3 R.
British squad TF Sport is listed with the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, while Dutch team Equipe Verschuur is likely to return with two of its Renault RS01 GT3s.
In the Prototype class, five Ligier JS P3s, entered by Graff Racing, Scuderia Villorba Corse, Ultimate and Tockwith Motorsports are set to take on the CN2 Wolf GB08s entered by Avelon Formula.
The GTX class is made up by two Porsches for Autorlando Sport and Brookspeed, a Generation AMR Aston Martin Vantage and a Villorba Corse Maserati MC GT4.
Brookspeed’s Porsche Cayman GT4, the only entrant in the Porsche Cup class, completes the field.
The Gulf 12 Hours, which is a two-part endurance race, is set for Dec. 17.