- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
- VIDEO: Fichter’s Massive Accident in TC Race
- VIR Saturday Notebook
- TR3 Ferrari Takes Shock Win in Penalty-Affected SprintX Race 1
- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
BMW Reveals N24 Driver Combinations
- Updated: March 16, 2017
BMW has revealed the driver and team allocations for its 21-driver Nürburgring 24 Hours effort, which includes entries from BMW Team Schnitzer, ROWE Racing and Schubert Motorsport.
The German manufacturer announced the drivers which would compete at the German endurance race on May 27-28 last month, but has now revealed the driver combinations for the event.
Schnitzer, ROWE and Schubert will each field two BMW M6 GT3s for the event, with four drivers in each car.
Augusto Farfus, Alexander Sims and Joerg Mueller will compete in both cars for their respective teams.
BMW Team Schnitzer:
Marco Wittman – Tom Blomqvist – Martin Tomczyk – Augusto Farfus
Alex Lynn – Antonio Felix da Costa – Timo Scheider – Augusto Farfus
Maxime Martin – Philipp Eng – Marc Basseng – Alexander Sims
Richard Westbrook – Markus Palttala – Nicky Catsburg – Alexander Sims
John Edwards – Jens Klingmann – Tom Onslow-Cole – Joerg Mueller
Kuno Wittmer – Bruno Spengler – Jesse Krohn – Joerg Mueller