- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
BMW Reveals N24 Driver Combinations
- Updated: March 16, 2017
BMW has revealed the driver and team allocations for its 21-driver Nürburgring 24 Hours effort, which includes entries from BMW Team Schnitzer, ROWE Racing and Schubert Motorsport.
The German manufacturer announced the drivers which would compete at the German endurance race on May 27-28 last month, but has now revealed the driver combinations for the event.
Schnitzer, ROWE and Schubert will each field two BMW M6 GT3s for the event, with four drivers in each car.
Augusto Farfus, Alexander Sims and Joerg Mueller will compete in both cars for their respective teams.
BMW Team Schnitzer:
Marco Wittman – Tom Blomqvist – Martin Tomczyk – Augusto Farfus
Alex Lynn – Antonio Felix da Costa – Timo Scheider – Augusto Farfus
Maxime Martin – Philipp Eng – Marc Basseng – Alexander Sims
Richard Westbrook – Markus Palttala – Nicky Catsburg – Alexander Sims
John Edwards – Jens Klingmann – Tom Onslow-Cole – Joerg Mueller
Kuno Wittmer – Bruno Spengler – Jesse Krohn – Joerg Mueller