- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
- Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- Vaxiviere Replaces Berthon at Panis Barthez for Monza
- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
Milestone Leads Audi 1-2-3 in Blancpain GT Asia Test
- Updated: April 6, 2017
Milestone Racing topped the timesheets after two days of Blancpain GT Series Asia testing were completed at Sepang ahead of the first round this weekend.
Franky Cheng set a lap time of 2:04.132 in the first of four test sessions at the Malaysian circuit on Wednesday and Thursday, a time which was unbeaten for the remainder of the running.
The Chinese driver will share the No. 13 Milestone Audi R8 LMS, which is run by Absolute Racing, with Sun Jingzu this weekend at the first round of the new SRO-organized series.
Alex Yoong and Alex Au came out of the test with the second-best time, set in the Phoenix Racing Asia-run No. 6 Audi R8 LMS, competing under the Team Audi R8 LMS Cup banner.
Absolute’s OD Racing entry completed the top three, while the BBT Ferrari 488 GT3 in fourth was the highest-placed non-Audi in the test.
HubAuto Racing led the way in GT4 with Ringo Chong and Alan Yeo’s Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR, although the similar No. 117 EKS Motorsports Porsche, running in the Invitational class, was faster.
Official track action will start on Friday, with Free Practice 1 scheduled for 12:15 p.m. local time.
RESULTS: Sepang Test