- PHOTOS: VIR Weekend Gallery
- No Further Action on SprintX Race 1 Results
- Dalziel, Morad Win SprintX Race 2 Under Yellow
- Team Parker Wins Rockingham as Spirit of Race Penalized
- SprintX Race 1 Results Under Review Due to Timing Error
- Jamin Sweeps GTS Weekend at VIR
- Vanthoor, Sofronas Stripped of GT Pro-Am Class Win in Race 1
- VIR Sunday Notebook
- Spirit of Race Provisionally Wins at Rockingham After Bizarre Ending
- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
MP-AMR Set for Blancpain, British GT Programs
- Updated: January 28, 2014
A new team will debut in the Blancpain Endurance Series this season. (En Français)
Seen in last year’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship with support from Barwell Motorsport, MP-AMR will campaign an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 in both British GT and BES in 2014.
The team’s driver lineup is already confirmed, with Richard Abra and Mark Poole set to drive the GT3 contender in both championships. They’ll be joined by Joe Osborne in the five-round BES season, which kicks off at Monza in April.
After serving as the team principal for Mini’s WRC program, Dave Wilcox has been named as MP-AMR’s team manager.