- DAC Confirms Lamborghini TPNAEC Effort, Daytona Lineup
- YMR/M.Racing Switches to Norma M30 for LMP3 Campaign
- Clearwater Set for Multi-Class Entry in Blancpain GT Asia
- Freedom Autosport Confirms Three-Car Mazda MX-5 Effort
- Nunez: “I’m Excited to See What We Can Do With the New Platform”
- High Expectations for Green, New MIA McLaren GT4 Effort
- Mok Weng Sun: “The WEC is the Pinnacle of My Career”
- 40 Cars on Daytona CTSC Entry List
- HART Set for CTSC Hiatus; Shifts Focus to MSR Support
- Panis-Barthez Confirms Lineup; Working on Second LMP2 Entry
Jimenez Completes Lineup at BMW Team Brazil
- Updated: April 10, 2014
While Bruno Senna was expected to take the the fourth seat at AH Competicoes Team Brasil, it will instead be Sergio Jimenez at the wheel of the No. 21 BMW Z4 GT3 in the Blancpain Sprint Series. (En Français)
The Brazilian driver, present last year with team, more commonly known as BMW Team Brasil, will again team with Caca Bueno. The second BMW will be entrusted to Nelson Piquet Jr. and Matheus Stumpf.
The Antonio Hermann-led squad will have a fifth driver as well, as Felipe Fraga will fill in for Piquet Jr. at the Brands Hatch and Slovakia Ring rounds due to prior commitments.
The Blancpain Sprint Series season kicks off next weekend at the traditional Coupes de Pâques at Nogaro.