- Kaffer Rejoins Risi for 24H Le Mans
- Alegra Enters Long Beach, Eyeing Full-Season Effort
- Sandberg Amongst Reiter Young Stars Drivers
- PHOTOS: Monza Thursday Gallery
- Monza Thursday Notebook
- Calado: “I’m in a Better Position to Win Races”
- Serra, Stanaway Complete AMR Lineup For First Three Races
- ART to Support McLaren Entry in GT4 European Southern Cup
- Buhk Headlines GruppeM Lineup for Blancpain GT Asia
- Porsche Completes 30-Hour Test at Paul Ricard
Kodric to Make GT3 Jump with Barwell, VSR
- Updated: February 6, 2017
Croatian driver Martin Kodric will be making the step up to GT3 this season, and racing Lamborghini Huracan GT3s in both the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup and Blancpain GT Series Asia.
The 19-year-old will turn out for Barwell Motorsport in the Blancpain Endurance Cup this season, while also taking his first steps into the Asian arena in Blancpain GT Asia with Vincenzo Sospiri Racing.
Kodric put himself on the map last season with a run in the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Europe that saw him collect a win and podiums on his way to fourth overall.
“I’m delighted to be staying in the Lamborghini family and to be driving with two strong teams,” he said.
“Barwell and VSR both have amazing pedigrees, with titles and wins all over Europe and Asia, so I’m really looking forward to developing further under their expert guidance.
“I had a great season last year, but I’m ready to make the step-up to GT3 and believe I can compete for silverware once again. I can’t wait to get going again!”