- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
- Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- Vaxiviere Replaces Berthon at Panis Barthez for Monza
- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
Huisman Inherits Race 1 Pole as Lefterov Penalized
- Updated: April 1, 2017
Duncan Huisman has been promoted to pole position for this evening’s GT4 European Series Northern Cup season-opener at Misano, following a penalty for Pavel Lefterov.
Lefterov set the pole time in his No. 112 RN Vision STS Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR during Saturday afternoon’s qualifying session, but the Bulgarian driver has now lost his fastest lap time due to a track limits infraction.
As a result, Las Moras Racing will start from pole position, with Huisman initially set to start the No. 9 McLaren 570S GT4 from second but now promoted to pole.
Owing to a multi-car collision at the start of the Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup qualifying race, which brought out a lengthy red flag period, the start time of the GT4 Series race has been pushed back 20 minutes to 10:20 p.m.