- GAINSCO/BSR Readies for PWC Season
- PHOTOS: Sebring Test Gallery
- Sebring Friday Notebook
- Taylor Ends Sebring Test On Top
- Montoya: “Time Will Tell” On Sports Car Future
- Wendl Named New Mercedes-AMG Motorsport Customer Racing Boss
- VIDEO: Michelin GTLM Track to Street Showdown
- Porsche Completes First Test With 2017-Spec 919 Hybrid
- P1 Motorsports Confirms Ligier JS P3 for Perez
- Sebring Thursday Notebook
Frijns Out Front as Rain Returns With Three Hours to Go
- Updated: December 10, 2016
The No. 15 Audi Sport Team Phoenix Audi R8 LMS of Robin Frijns continues to lead the Motul Sepang 12 Hours, as the rain has returned with three hours to go.
Frijns holds a one-lap lead over the sister No. 16 Audi, driven by Markus Winkelhock, in what’s been a dominant run for the German manufacturer since the initial rain hit.
The No. 911 Manthey Racing Porsche of Patrick Pilet has retaken third, despite making a trip to the garage for a brake change, like its sister No. 912 car did in the fourth hour.
Both the Audis or the other race-contending No. 50 Spirit of Race Ferrari 488 GT3 car has yet to undergo brake changes.
The No. 50 Ferrari runs two laps behind in third, with the No. 912 Porsche completing the top-five overall and in the GT3 Pro class.
Click Here to follow the race with live streaming coverage.