- Van Der Linde Declared Race 1 Winner after Post-Race Penalties
- CJ Wilson: “I’m Making Up For Lost Time”
- Revised WEC TV Broadcast Team Announced
- Second GT4 Porsche for RN Vision STS
- Algarve Pro Confirms 24H Le Mans Lineup, SO24! Deal
- Atherton: No Plans to Performance Balance LMP3, MPC Cars
- Quaife, Case Confirmed in AF Corse Ferrari for Sprint Cup
- BMW Team France Confirms Two-Car Entry for GT4 Southern Cup
- Lago Wins Race 2 at Albert Park
- Tony Quinn Makes 100th Australian GT Start
Frijns Out Front as Rain Returns With Three Hours to Go
- Updated: December 10, 2016
The No. 15 Audi Sport Team Phoenix Audi R8 LMS of Robin Frijns continues to lead the Motul Sepang 12 Hours, as the rain has returned with three hours to go.
Frijns holds a one-lap lead over the sister No. 16 Audi, driven by Markus Winkelhock, in what’s been a dominant run for the German manufacturer since the initial rain hit.
The No. 911 Manthey Racing Porsche of Patrick Pilet has retaken third, despite making a trip to the garage for a brake change, like its sister No. 912 car did in the fourth hour.
Both the Audis or the other race-contending No. 50 Spirit of Race Ferrari 488 GT3 car has yet to undergo brake changes.
The No. 50 Ferrari runs two laps behind in third, with the No. 912 Porsche completing the top-five overall and in the GT3 Pro class.
Click Here to follow the race with live streaming coverage.