- Rees Completes Larbre Lineup for 24H Le Mans
- 40 Entries for COTA
- VIDEO: Silverstone WEC Race Replay
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Trent Hindman
- Bortolotti: Blancpain GT Title the “Absolute Priority” for Lamborghini
- Jamin to Make PWC Debut in ANSA KTM X-Bow GT4
- VIDEO: Brundle on Visit to Beijing, Meeting Jackie Chan
- Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
- Ford, Ferrari Evaluating Evo Kits for 2018
Frijns Out Front as Rain Returns With Three Hours to Go
- Updated: December 10, 2016
The No. 15 Audi Sport Team Phoenix Audi R8 LMS of Robin Frijns continues to lead the Motul Sepang 12 Hours, as the rain has returned with three hours to go.
Frijns holds a one-lap lead over the sister No. 16 Audi, driven by Markus Winkelhock, in what’s been a dominant run for the German manufacturer since the initial rain hit.
The No. 911 Manthey Racing Porsche of Patrick Pilet has retaken third, despite making a trip to the garage for a brake change, like its sister No. 912 car did in the fourth hour.
Both the Audis or the other race-contending No. 50 Spirit of Race Ferrari 488 GT3 car has yet to undergo brake changes.
The No. 50 Ferrari runs two laps behind in third, with the No. 912 Porsche completing the top-five overall and in the GT3 Pro class.
Click Here to follow the race with live streaming coverage.