- Record Field Set for Australian GT Season Opener
- Sebring Wednesday Notebook
- PHOTOS: Sebring Wednesday Gallery
- Sebring: Still Crazy After All These Years: 1969
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Pato O’Ward
- 34 Full-Season Entries for 24H Series
- Wilzig Confirmed in Performance Tech Ginetta LMP3
- Davison Rejoins TRG for St. Pete PWC Season Opener
- Norma M30 Tests at Pau Arnos, First Photo Released
- Beaumesnil: “No Mountain to Climb” for DPis in LMP1 Privateer
Vanthoor, Estre, Bamber in Factory Supported Porsche for Bathurst 12H
- Updated: January 12, 2017
Porsche factory drivers Laurens Vanthoor, Kevin Estre and Earl Bamber will team up in a factory-supported Porsche 911 GT3 R in next month’s Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, the German manufacturer confirmed on Thursday.
The three works pilots will be at the wheel of a Walkinshaw GT3-entered Porsche in the new-for-2017 Pro class in the Australian enduro.
The driver lineup for Walkinshaw’s second expected Pro class entry has yet to be announced.
Porsche will have a heavy presence in this year’s race, with 2016 FIA World Endurance Champion and Le Mans winner Marc Lieb, as well as Patrick Long, joining David Calvert-Jones in a Competition Motorsports-entered car in the Pro-Am class.
The German manufacturer has yet to declare if it has entered the Intercontinental GT Challenge, after having evaluated a manufacturer entry in order to gain Pro Cup entries for the Total 24 Hours of Spa.