- Jamin Dominates GTS Race 1 at VIR
- Skeen Storms to SprintX Pole at VIR
- Adam, Johnston Lead TF Sport 1-2 in Rockingham Qualifying
- Courtney Edges Out Jamin for GTS Pole
- AJR Co-Founder Holly Job Passes Away
- Davison Lands Last-Minute Drive in DIME Lamborghini
- Jamin: “Anything I Drive, I Always Want to Win”
- VIDEO: VIR Practice Highlights
- VIR Friday Notebook
- Chase, Gottsacker Confirmed in TRG Porsche for COTA
Vanthoor, Estre, Bamber in Factory Supported Porsche for Bathurst 12H
- Updated: January 12, 2017
Porsche factory drivers Laurens Vanthoor, Kevin Estre and Earl Bamber will team up in a factory-supported Porsche 911 GT3 R in next month’s Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, the German manufacturer confirmed on Thursday.
The three works pilots will be at the wheel of a Walkinshaw GT3-entered Porsche in the new-for-2017 Pro class in the Australian enduro.
The driver lineup for Walkinshaw’s second expected Pro class entry has yet to be announced.
Porsche will have a heavy presence in this year’s race, with 2016 FIA World Endurance Champion and Le Mans winner Marc Lieb, as well as Patrick Long, joining David Calvert-Jones in a Competition Motorsports-entered car in the Pro-Am class.
The German manufacturer has yet to declare if it has entered the Intercontinental GT Challenge, after having evaluated a manufacturer entry in order to gain Pro Cup entries for the Total 24 Hours of Spa.