- VIDEO: Rolex 24 Overnight Highlights
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 RSRs Collide, TRG-AMR Affected in Hour 12
- Dixon Leads; Several Cars in Trouble at 13-Hour Mark
- Jordan Taylor Leads at Halfway Mark in Daytona
- VIDEO: AF Corse Ferrari, TRG Aston Martin Crash in Hour 8
- Action Express Racing Stopped in Ninth Hour
- Taylor Leads After 8 Hours in Daytona
- VIDEO: Rolex 24 Hour 6 Highlights
- VIDEO: Gidley Gives Update One Year After Horrific Crash
- Westbrook Takes Lead at Hour Two Mark at Daytona
At a time of change in the motorsports industry, with the merger of North American sports car racing as well as evolving television and Web site platforms, Sportscar365 fills the gap for creditable and in-depth online coverage sports car racing fans deserve.
With nearly a decade of motorsports experience, including his recent five-year stint with SPEED.com as its sports car racing reporter, Dagys has traveled the world covering all major domestic and international championships.
A versatile writer, photographer and videographer, Dagys has delivered some of the most significant stories of this era, including uncovering the historic GRAND-AM/ALMS merger in September, 2012, as well as being the leading source on the unification process.
Dagys brings that same level of dedication to Sportscar365, which features extensive coverage of United SportsCar Racing and the FIA World Endurance Championship, plus frequent updates on the European Le Mans Series, Blancpain Endurance Series, FIA GT Series, Asian Le Mans Series, Pirelli World Challenge and major GT endurance races from around the globe.
Let Sportscar365 be your one-stop for up-to-date news, stunning photography and video content you won’t find elsewhere.