- Ave: “I’ll Do Whatever it Takes to Get LMP3 to Race in the U.S.”
- SRO Targeting Return to Russia in 2016
- Wittmer Replaces Davison at TRG-AMR for Remainder of Season
- CONWAY: Watkins Glen Debrief
- Salaquarda (ISR): “We Knew our First Year Wouldn’t Be Perfect”
- VIDEO: Moscow Main Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Moscow Weekend Gallery
- Abril, Buhk Give Bentley First Blancpain Sprint Win
- Second Oreca 05 Expected to Debut at COTA
- VIDEO: Moscow Qualifying Race Highlights
At a time of change in the motorsports industry, with the merger of North American sports car racing as well as evolving television and Web site platforms, Sportscar365 fills the gap for creditable and in-depth online coverage sports car racing fans deserve.
With nearly a decade of motorsports experience, including his recent five-year stint with SPEED.com as its sports car racing reporter, Dagys has traveled the world covering all major domestic and international championships.
A versatile writer, photographer and videographer, Dagys has delivered some of the most significant stories of this era, including uncovering the historic GRAND-AM/ALMS merger in September, 2012, as well as being the leading source on the unification process.
Dagys brings that same level of dedication to Sportscar365, which features extensive coverage of United SportsCar Racing and the FIA World Endurance Championship, plus frequent updates on the European Le Mans Series, Blancpain Endurance Series, FIA GT Series, Asian Le Mans Series, Pirelli World Challenge and major GT endurance races from around the globe.
Let Sportscar365 be your one-stop for up-to-date news, stunning photography and video content you won’t find elsewhere.