- Hindman Quickest on Thursday CTSC Practice at The Glen
- 67 Cars Entered for 24H Spa Test Day
- Benton (Change): “Everything is One Big, Integrated Effort”
- Continental Tire Keys to the Race: Watkins Glen
- Cox Launches Virtual Pro Race Team
- Meyrick Joins Team Parker Racing for 24H Spa
- VIDEO: Inside Ford’s 24H Le Mans Victory
- RGR Sport by Morand Set for Management Shakeup
- Alex Brundle Joins G-Drive for Remainder of WEC Season
- McAleer, McCumbee Seeking Back-to-Back CTSC Wins at The Glen
At a time of change in the motorsports industry, with the merger of North American sports car racing as well as evolving television and Web site platforms, Sportscar365 fills the gap for creditable and in-depth online coverage sports car racing fans deserve.
With nearly a decade of motorsports experience, including his recent five-year stint with SPEED.com as its sports car racing reporter, Dagys has traveled the world covering all major domestic and international championships.
A versatile writer, photographer and videographer, Dagys has delivered some of the most significant stories of this era, including uncovering the historic GRAND-AM/ALMS merger in September, 2012, as well as being the leading source on the unification process.
Dagys brings that same level of dedication to Sportscar365, which features extensive coverage of United SportsCar Racing and the FIA World Endurance Championship, plus frequent updates on the European Le Mans Series, Blancpain Endurance Series, FIA GT Series, Asian Le Mans Series, Pirelli World Challenge and major GT endurance races from around the globe.
Let Sportscar365 be your one-stop for up-to-date news, stunning photography and video content you won’t find elsewhere.