- Bonanomi Replaces Kimber-Smith at PR1/Mathiasen for COTA
- Cadillac Yet to Declare Driver Pairings for VIR
- Ford, Ferrari Evaluating Evo Kits for 2018
- Prestige/WTR Confirm Lamborghini ST Driver Lineups
- Double Stint: Monza Recap, Kenton Koch Interview (4.25.17)
- New Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Breaks Cover; Begins Testing Program
- Jacques, Pierre Nicolet Headline Eurasia 24H Le Mans Lineup
- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
Double Stint: 12H Sebring Recap; Antonio Garcia Interview (3.21.17)
- Updated: March 21, 2017
On this week’s Double Stint Podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys review the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, Antonio Garcia discusses Corvette Racing’s third straight Sebring class victory and we answer your questions.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.