- Ginetta Open to Future Evolutions of LMP1 Car
- Johansson Returns to Driving in Scuderia Corsa Ferrari for SprintX
- Morad Joins Dalziel in CRP Mercedes for SprintX
- Autometrics Commits to Full SprintX Season in GT Cup
- Vaxiviere Replaces Berthon at Panis Barthez for Monza
- Henzler to Join Porsche at COTA Ahead of Bruni Arrival
- VIDEO: Monza Race Highlights
- Norma Fastest in Le Mans Cup Test at Portimao
- Grasser Lamborghini Dominates at Monza
- Phoenix Audi Wins N24 Qualifying Race
Double Stint: WEC Prologue Recap, Alex Lynn Interview (4.4.17)
- Updated: April 4, 2017
On this week’s edition of Sportscar365’s Double Stint podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys recap the FIA World Endurance Championship Prologue at Monza, discuss the thrilling start to the Blancpain GT season at Misano, and chat with Twelve Hours of Sebring co-winner Alex Lynn about his win and his impressive racing schedule this year. We also answer your questions and preview this weekend’s sports car racing in Long Beach and Sepang.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.