- VIR Thursday Notebook
- Snow, Sellers in Paul Miller Racing Lamborghini ST Entry for VIR
- Continental Tire Keys to the Race: VIR
- Lally Makes CTSC Return at VIR in RS1 Porsche Cayman
- Picariello to Make Blancpain GT Debut with Phoenix at Hungaroring
- Coleman Among Murphy Signings for 4H Paul Ricard
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Mike Skeen
- No. 98 Aston Martin Switches to Michelins for Remainder of Season
- ISC, SCRAMP Partnership for MRLS Operations Gaining Momentium
- Lamborghini ST Returns to VIR to Start Second Half of Season
JRM Racing Plans Blancpain, Rally Programs
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Absent from this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship, JRM Racing had hoped to make a comeback in 2014, and again in LMP. But while James Rumsey, JRM team principal, would like to return, the team appears to have shifted course. (en Français)
On Thursday, as part of the Autosport Show in Birmingham, the Daventry, England-based team is expected to announce a new rally program in partnership with a manufacturer, all with the support of a former World Rally Champion to spearhead the testing and development process.
In parallel, JRM Racing will present its 2014 version of the Nissan GT-R GT3. It will be the successor to the V6-powered sports car that won the Pro-Am category in the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series, in the hands of Nissan GT Academy Team RJN. Some minor modifications will be needed for the upcoming season.