- PHOTOS: New Liveries for 6H Watkins Glen
- Watkins Glen Thursday Notebook
- Hindman Quickest on Thursday CTSC Practice at The Glen
- 67 Cars Entered for 24H Spa Test Day
- Benton (Change): “Everything is One Big, Integrated Effort”
- Continental Tire Keys to the Race: Watkins Glen
- Cox Launches Virtual Pro Race Team
- Meyrick Joins Team Parker Racing for 24H Spa
- VIDEO: Inside Ford’s 24H Le Mans Victory
- RGR Sport by Morand Set for Management Shakeup
JRM Racing Plans Blancpain, Rally Programs
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Absent from this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship, JRM Racing had hoped to make a comeback in 2014, and again in LMP. But while James Rumsey, JRM team principal, would like to return, the team appears to have shifted course. (en Français)
On Thursday, as part of the Autosport Show in Birmingham, the Daventry, England-based team is expected to announce a new rally program in partnership with a manufacturer, all with the support of a former World Rally Champion to spearhead the testing and development process.
In parallel, JRM Racing will present its 2014 version of the Nissan GT-R GT3. It will be the successor to the V6-powered sports car that won the Pro-Am category in the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series, in the hands of Nissan GT Academy Team RJN. Some minor modifications will be needed for the upcoming season.