- Ford Rules Out Future LMP1 Program
- Ratel Expecting Entry Boost to Blancpain Sprint Grid
- Report: Blancpain Endurance Champ Reip Out at Nissan
- VIDEO: Bathurst Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Bathurst Weekend Gallery
- Tekno McLaren Wins Bathurst 12H
- Phoenix Audi Leads With Four Hours to Go
- Bentley Hits Trouble in Sixth Hour
- Bentley 1-2 After Four Hours in Bathurst
- HTP To Field Four Mercedes-AMG GT3s
JRM Racing Plans Blancpain, Rally Programs
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Absent from this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship, JRM Racing had hoped to make a comeback in 2014, and again in LMP. But while James Rumsey, JRM team principal, would like to return, the team appears to have shifted course. (en Français)
On Thursday, as part of the Autosport Show in Birmingham, the Daventry, England-based team is expected to announce a new rally program in partnership with a manufacturer, all with the support of a former World Rally Champion to spearhead the testing and development process.
In parallel, JRM Racing will present its 2014 version of the Nissan GT-R GT3. It will be the successor to the V6-powered sports car that won the Pro-Am category in the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series, in the hands of Nissan GT Academy Team RJN. Some minor modifications will be needed for the upcoming season.