- G-Drive, SMP Set for LMP2 Title Showdown in Brazil
- Reiter Reveals New Gallardo Extenso GT3
- Hulkenberg Signs with Porsche for Le Mans, Spa
- VIDEO: Dion von Moltke’s TEDx Talk
- Larbre Competition Confirms Lineup for Gulf 12 Hours
- Dubai 24 Entry List Updates
- 2015 Silly Season Update 2: GTLM/GTD
- Moto GP Star Jorge Lorenzo Set for Gulf 12 Hours Debut
- Magnus Racing Confirms 2015 Program
- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Brian Frisselle
JRM Racing Plans Blancpain, Rally Programs
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Absent from this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship, JRM Racing had hoped to make a comeback in 2014, and again in LMP. But while James Rumsey, JRM team principal, would like to return, the team appears to have shifted course. (en Français)
On Thursday, as part of the Autosport Show in Birmingham, the Daventry, England-based team is expected to announce a new rally program in partnership with a manufacturer, all with the support of a former World Rally Champion to spearhead the testing and development process.
In parallel, JRM Racing will present its 2014 version of the Nissan GT-R GT3. It will be the successor to the V6-powered sports car that won the Pro-Am category in the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series, in the hands of Nissan GT Academy Team RJN. Some minor modifications will be needed for the upcoming season.