- Continental Tire IMSA Driver Spotlight: Joey Hand
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 Set for Race Debut in Summer
- PHOTOS: Oreca 05 Shakedown Gallery
- Sarrazin: “It’s Always Nice to Drive the First Laps of a New Prototype”
- PHOTOS: Geneva Motor Show Gallery
- Rolling Stone to Sponsor ESM HPDs at LM24
- Vervisch Joins Bonanomi, Salaquarda at I.S.R.
- Audi Reveals New R8 LMS GT3 Car
- VIDEO: 2015-Spec Audi R18 LMP1 Testing at Sebring
- 29 Entries for The Prologue
JRM Racing Plans Blancpain, Rally Programs
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Absent from this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship, JRM Racing had hoped to make a comeback in 2014, and again in LMP. But while James Rumsey, JRM team principal, would like to return, the team appears to have shifted course. (en Français)
On Thursday, as part of the Autosport Show in Birmingham, the Daventry, England-based team is expected to announce a new rally program in partnership with a manufacturer, all with the support of a former World Rally Champion to spearhead the testing and development process.
In parallel, JRM Racing will present its 2014 version of the Nissan GT-R GT3. It will be the successor to the V6-powered sports car that won the Pro-Am category in the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series, in the hands of Nissan GT Academy Team RJN. Some minor modifications will be needed for the upcoming season.