- PHOTOS: 24H Spa Parade Gallery
- Spa Wednesday Notebook
- 42 Entries for Road America
- Acura NSX GT3 to Make Public On-Track Debut at Mid-Ohio
- FRANCHITTI: Nürburgring Debrief
- PUMPELLY: Lime Rock Debrief
- Derani: “It’s a Great Opportunity to Have My Feet in GT Racing”
- Fehan, Gavin Reflect on Corvette Racing’s 100th Victory
- McLaren, Van Gisbergen Lead GT Challenge Title Fight into 24H Spa
- VILANDER: Lime Rock Debrief
JRM Racing Plans Blancpain, Rally Programs
- Updated: January 7, 2014
Absent from this year’s FIA World Endurance Championship, JRM Racing had hoped to make a comeback in 2014, and again in LMP. But while James Rumsey, JRM team principal, would like to return, the team appears to have shifted course. (en Français)
On Thursday, as part of the Autosport Show in Birmingham, the Daventry, England-based team is expected to announce a new rally program in partnership with a manufacturer, all with the support of a former World Rally Champion to spearhead the testing and development process.
In parallel, JRM Racing will present its 2014 version of the Nissan GT-R GT3. It will be the successor to the V6-powered sports car that won the Pro-Am category in the 2013 Blancpain Endurance Series, in the hands of Nissan GT Academy Team RJN. Some minor modifications will be needed for the upcoming season.