- PHOTOS: VIR Weekend Gallery
- No Further Action on SprintX Race 1 Results
- Dalziel, Morad Win SprintX Race 2 Under Yellow
- Team Parker Wins Rockingham as Spirit of Race Penalized
- SprintX Race 1 Results Under Review Due to Timing Error
- Jamin Sweeps GTS Weekend at VIR
- Vanthoor, Sofronas Stripped of GT Pro-Am Class Win in Race 1
- VIR Sunday Notebook
- Spirit of Race Provisionally Wins at Rockingham After Bizarre Ending
- Rockingham Weekend Notebook
Double Stint: PWC Recap; Lawson Aschenbach Interview (3.14.17)
- Updated: March 14, 2017
On this week’s Double Stint Podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys look back at the opening round of the Pirelli World Challenge season at St. Petersburg and preview the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Plus, Lawson Aschenbach stops by to talk about the debut of the new Camaro GT4.R and looks ahead to competing at Sebring with Stevenson Motorsports.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.