- British GT Season to Get Underway at Media Day
- 41 Cars Set for ELMS Prologue
- Chinese-Inspired DC Racing Liveries Revealed
- Atherton: IMSA LMP3 Debut “A Home Run”
- Ex Williams Engineer Named Head of Aerodynamics for Ginetta LMP1
- Bradley Completes Graff LMP2 Lineup
- Walsh Wins Opening Race at Albert Park
- Continental Tire IMSA Spotlight: Jeroen Bleekemolen
- SRO to Submit Bid for New FIA GT Pro-Am World Cup Event
- Brands Hatch Extends Blancpain GT Deal Through 2019
Double Stint: PWC Recap; Lawson Aschenbach Interview (3.14.17)
- Updated: March 14, 2017
On this week’s Double Stint Podcast, Ryan Myrehn and John Dagys look back at the opening round of the Pirelli World Challenge season at St. Petersburg and preview the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. Plus, Lawson Aschenbach stops by to talk about the debut of the new Camaro GT4.R and looks ahead to competing at Sebring with Stevenson Motorsports.
Have a sports car racing-related question for the show? Submit it via Twitter with the hashtag #AskDoubleStint, or submit it as a comment in this thread and it may be featured on next week’s show.