- Dalziel: “2015 is Different Because WEC is the Priority”
- Ex-Factory Dodge Viper GTS-Rs Possible for ELMS in 2015
- Motionsport Returns to Bathurst 12H with Aston Martin
- Thiriet by TDS Puts Ligier JS P2 Nissan Up for Sale
- Inside SpeedSource: Facility
- PHOTOS: SpeedSource Facility
- Walmsley (Strakka): “We’re Confident with Development Status of Car”
- Riley Moving Forward with Viper GTD Program
- Bueno (BMW Team Brasil): “We Want to Fight for Victory in 2015”
- Kelly Moss Expands into PWC, Set for Three-Car GT Cup Entry in 2015
AAI Motorsports Reveals Three-Car GT Program
- Updated: April 9, 2014
The new-look GT class in the Asian Le Mans Series has been given a significant boost, with AAI Motorsport confirming Wednesday that it will field a three-car GT3 program.
The Taiwanese squad, which ran a McLaren MP4-12C, BMW Z4 GT3 and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR in select events last year, will focus its efforts on a pair of BMWs plus a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 for 2014.
Yu Lam, Takamitsu Matsui and Super GT ace Takeshi Tsuchiya have been named drivers of the No. 36 Mercedes, while JunSan Chen and Tatsuya Tanigawa will join the previously announced Ollie Millroy in the No. 91 BMW.
AAI’s No. 92 BMW, meanwhile, will be driven by Morris Chen, Ryohei Sakaguichi and a to-be-determined third driver.
In addition to its increased involvement in Asian LMS, the team has also committed a three-car program for the Macau GP Cup in November.