- Bentley Leads at Halfway Mark at Spa
- ROWE BMW Continues to Lead as Parker Bentley Crashes
- Parente Wins Incident-Filled Race 1 at Mid-Ohio
- VIDEO: Spa Hour 6 Highlights
- Sims Out Front at Six-Hour Mark at Spa
- ROWE BMW Leads After 4 Hours
- Cindric Takes Maiden PWC GT Pole at Mid-Ohio
- Attempto, AF Corse Crash Out in Hour 2 at Spa
- Pumpelly: “Any Driver Would Want To Be a Part of This”
- Bortolotti Leads Opening Hour at Spa
AAI Motorsports Reveals Three-Car GT Program
- Updated: April 9, 2014
The new-look GT class in the Asian Le Mans Series has been given a significant boost, with AAI Motorsport confirming Wednesday that it will field a three-car GT3 program.
The Taiwanese squad, which ran a McLaren MP4-12C, BMW Z4 GT3 and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR in select events last year, will focus its efforts on a pair of BMWs plus a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 for 2014.
Yu Lam, Takamitsu Matsui and Super GT ace Takeshi Tsuchiya have been named drivers of the No. 36 Mercedes, while JunSan Chen and Tatsuya Tanigawa will join the previously announced Ollie Millroy in the No. 91 BMW.
AAI’s No. 92 BMW, meanwhile, will be driven by Morris Chen, Ryohei Sakaguichi and a to-be-determined third driver.
In addition to its increased involvement in Asian LMS, the team has also committed a three-car program for the Macau GP Cup in November.