- VIDEO: Moscow Main Race Highlights
- PHOTOS: Moscow Weekend Gallery
- Abril, Buhk Give Bentley First Blancpain Sprint Win
- Second Oreca 05 Expected to Debut at COTA
- VIDEO: Moscow Qualifying Race Highlights
- Reiter Lamborghini Dominates Qualifying Race in Moscow
- Moscow Pre-Race Notebook
- Catsburg Puts Reiter Lamborghini on Moscow Pole
- Seefried: “We’re Pleased to Show Up as the Best Ferrari Team”
- Moscow Friday Notebook
AAI Motorsports Reveals Three-Car GT Program
- Updated: April 9, 2014
The new-look GT class in the Asian Le Mans Series has been given a significant boost, with AAI Motorsport confirming Wednesday that it will field a three-car GT3 program.
The Taiwanese squad, which ran a McLaren MP4-12C, BMW Z4 GT3 and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR in select events last year, will focus its efforts on a pair of BMWs plus a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 for 2014.
Yu Lam, Takamitsu Matsui and Super GT ace Takeshi Tsuchiya have been named drivers of the No. 36 Mercedes, while JunSan Chen and Tatsuya Tanigawa will join the previously announced Ollie Millroy in the No. 91 BMW.
AAI’s No. 92 BMW, meanwhile, will be driven by Morris Chen, Ryohei Sakaguichi and a to-be-determined third driver.
In addition to its increased involvement in Asian LMS, the team has also committed a three-car program for the Macau GP Cup in November.